p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can also run Frank's own story and make him run off in shame at the end of it. I think they should also consider implementing if Frank's relationship bar gets high enough he stops caring if other people drink or not, just because it's kind of strange that he can be in love with the player but still physically attack them if he catches them drinking
Well, if you finish Frank's storyline, but stay his bro (no romance), he will tolerate you if you are getting the booze.
By tolerate, I mean getting negative relations and he nagging you any time you take it until relations get very low. Then he will attack as before.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It's amazing how these Dev's see a little profit and go nuts and think. I am a triple A game studio now. Time to charge for everything.
That happened like 5 years ago when the game got released on Steam.
Now it has at least 5 active developers, instead of a single guy at Patron, when it was early in developer so many years ago.

Sep 27, 2019
I hope a mod gets made for this at some point that can let the player "cheat" and do whatever. Like change the stats, the models, set how the characters act, stuff like that.
For real, been following this game for years and the console commands are absolute rubbish. I'd honestly say that a mod is 100% need for folks that honestly just wanna fuck around, literally.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
For real, been following this game for years and the console commands are absolute rubbish. I'd honestly say that a mod is 100% need for folks that honestly just wanna fuck around, literally.
I mean that's usually how console commands work. I've never seen a game with a GUI for console commands.

Reactions: LDV and Nemo56

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
That's like from 6 years ago! It was not even in the same house. But Frank was still there guarding the booze.

Why not actually just play it? Pretty much the whole game, including the storyline, is different.
because its a pain in the arse running back and fro and i hate backtracking, which is why i never touched it afterwards. if everythings different now anyway, its going on the list of games i might check out again.

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Eek forum.

No, the creators need to update them for the current version.
Not entirely true. Custom stories from old versions usually still work in the newer versions... there just might be some bugs. In my experience the vast majority of the custom stories (quests, etc) still worked.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Not entirely true. Custom stories from old versions usually still work in the newer versions... there just might be some bugs. In my experience the vast majority of the custom stories (quests, etc) still worked.
By now they may be more compatible. But for a while they kept changing stuff (game engine, console commands, items around the house, subquests) and one would end up in an empty house if he could load the mod at all.
If mods for 19 still works in 21 ... yay! But don't count on it.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Do I get it right that Rachael is just a redundant character that you skip in order to get to Goddess Vicky and unlock orgies?
They all have paths to sex. Rachaels path involves not inviting Vickie. But if you do invite Vickie instead you can still have sex with Rachael in compubrah.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes