incog44

Jan 5, 2021
The changelog makes references to the female player character a number of times, but when trying to start the game, the female option is blocked off and says "Coming Soon." What gives?
The female playthrough comes out in late March.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Any way to play with just the mouse?
No, the game uses a classic shooter interface, mouselook + Interact + WASD + crouching + Inventory (+ a extra key to toggle the UI).
They are working on gamepad support however.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Is there an actual "In Order" walkthrough? The one on the front page has multiple paths and has it all seperated by character. Is that just the way it is or is there a more simplified one?
You mean something like this (it is for previous version, but it will probably be updated soon):

Reactions: mav99

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
anyone keeping track of the scenes/secrets in this game?
is there like an excel sheet or something?
i really wanna know what those new scenes are that are added.
(and no i dont mean the walkthrough which hasn't been updated for 1 year)
cutscenes list
Type it into the console.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Are there actual end sequences or something?
The people answering and saying no probably haven't played in a while. Yes, almost every character at this point has an end game sequence. There's also a "beginning" game sequence that place before you show up to the party now as well.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Nice to see the game is still active. It was the game that made me go to F95. I bought it on Steam, but when I wanted to get the DLCs my country decided to block everything sexual, so I didn't have a choice but to look it up. I'm very glad though I did because F95 became the side to go to for everything sexy for me and I just love the community.
So thank you Steam for making me go elsewhere.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
It's amazing how these Dev's see a little profit and go nuts and think. I am a triple A game studio now. Time to charge for everything.
Over a million copies sold. Not quite triple A level, but way closer than most other Indies. Interested to see how Office Party develops after all the success. It is also rumored that there's an A list celebrity coming to the game, which could also turn them triple A pretty quickly if true.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yo wtf? this game still in development after so many years? damn, the milking is strong in this one.
You call 4-5 years "many"?
An yes, it has come a long way, it evolved a lot since the early versions, got a new engine, voice acting and more characters, mingames. And it's still growing, introducing a female main character.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
You call 4-5 years "many"?
An yes, it has come a long way, it evolved a lot since the early versions, got a new engine, voice acting and more characters, mingames. And it's still growing, introducing a female main character.
I think a lot of people just look at the version number and assume it hasn't come a long way since release. It'll be practically finished by Q2 this year with the female playthrough and mystery guest. As well as exiting early access on Steam.

Feb 15, 2019
well when i start the game im in this house and it looks like im just falling from the sky and i cant do anything, wtf should i do now?
bandicam 2022-01-21 20-04-17-734.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: p22

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
The first step is always to make sure that your graphics drivers and directx are up to date.

He would not even be able to start it if he hadn't. The system would give an error message.
Yeah, wasn't sure if he was crashing in game, or receiving an error trying to start it.

Reactions: Nemo56
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes