incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Quick reminder that old saves may introduce bugs. The best course of action is starting a fresh game. Plus there is a pretty sweet new cutscene intro you may want to check out.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah, I haven't seen the itch.io version on sale yet.

I bought it on gamejolt, but they now remove all adult games.
I feel like people should be refunded when sites do crap like that. That way you could at least buy it on itch.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Me neither, pressed WASD
It's because you either have a controller plugged in or turned on. Controller support isn't fully implemented and even having them plugged in will screw up the game. The new version above may fix the issue for you if you're trying to play with a controller. The framework is there for controllers but may not function properly until next update.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
House Party 0.21.1 Fully Uncensored

Messaged Muff Diver to get the thread updated. Enjoy.

Quick reminder that old saves may introduce bugs. The best course of action is starting a fresh game. Plus there is a pretty sweet new cutscene intro you may want to check out.
Should I download this if I don't care about Leity contents? I have the Steam version.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Does someone know what this means?
  • In the Original Story: integrated Ashley’s Finale CutScene
Are there actual end sequences or something?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Does someone know what this means?
  • In the Original Story: integrated Ashley’s Finale CutScene
Are there actual end sequences or something?
I haven't seen it yet, but it's probably just the sex scene at the end of her path. There is no actual "end game sequences" just ends to story lines.

mattsvv

Apr 27, 2017
any torrent of the latest version? or google drive link? the servers there are super slow and Mega won't let me download the full file because it exceeds my limit

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
oof the last time i played this it ended after the card game. anyone have and want to give me a set of nice savegames for different story arcs? Especialy those where you get multiple partners, if theyre still in.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
any torrent of the latest version? or google drive link? the servers there are super slow and Mega won't let me download the full file because it exceeds my limit
Apparently I don't know how to make a torrent. It's not seeding for some reason even with 7 peers connected. Let me try and figure this out.

Sorry guys, I have no idea what I'm doing with adding a local tracker. None of the ports want to work without port forwarding.

I'll upload it to Google Drive for now, but I'm sure I'll hit my limit quick. I'll edit this post with a link. Although please use MEGA or other sites if you can.

Google Drive Link:

Probably won't last long so get it while it's hot.

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Does anyone know if there is a way to get rid of Frank? He is by far the worst gaming character of all time! I want to be able to party and enjoy the ladies without that guy ruining everything, lol
You need him with vanilla game. You can kill him with console command but will break some quests.
There are mods without him.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes