Axelluu

Sep 8, 2018
I don't know why everyone in this thread is complaining about slow updates, look at all the shit that was changed in the latest update, literal wall of text of changes. There are actual slow developers who take two months to go from version 0.5 to 0.6 and fix 3 bugs in the changelog

Reactions: SamHaim and incog44

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
I don't know why everyone in this thread is complaining about slow updates, look at all the shit that was changed in the latest update, literal wall of text of changes. There are actual slow developers who take two months to go from version 0.5 to 0.6 and fix 3 bugs in the changelog
no female main character yet so they might as well have not released this update

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
6 years in development and not even 0.5 do i need to say more :KEK:
While I agree with you somewhat I think their development versions have been dumb as fuck. The game is basically finished beside the female playthrough which will exit early access on Steam to 1.0. No idea why they list their versions the way they do. Makes it look like it's still in alpha.

Honestly, I don't think these devs have a single clue what they're doing. Just learning as they go I guess.

Last edited:

p22

Jun 21, 2017
6 years in development and not even 0.5 do i need to say more :KEK:
Version numbers are not progress bars, it just marks 21th "feature release" compared to when the project was started.
And the game was 0.9.x like 4 years ago, and then got to 0.10.x.

Reactions: TheZX

gamenok

Aug 4, 2019
I remember trying out this game a long time ago when the H scenes would have a chick blow you with her forehead, and tons of bugs. How is the state of the game at the moment, if I may ask?

kylemorre

May 29, 2018
This game is very boring. From a fap prospective it's very bad. From a game perspective it's very bad. The game hasn't really gone anywhere despite all this time. It's barely even worth downloading let a lone paying for lmao

• Angry
Reactions: pes and p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does this game still require a walkthrough to get anything done? The game was a pain in the ass the first time I played it years ago. You were required to do certain things that would be impossible for you to figure out on your own.
It never did. After all, the people who wrote the walkthrough were able to figure it out on their own.

Sure, since we all think differently, some of us might never get the ide to do something specific for one certain path.
So yes, even if I did get most of the girls on my own, I also checked the walkthrough to at least get an idea how to get to the others.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could anyone send me HouseParty.exe plz?
That wouldn't solve your problem. Your problem is, that your AV thinks thinks, it's infected (which it isn't, it's a false positive).
The .exe is included in the zip file. Check your AV log. If your AV blocks it due to a faulty positive recognition, it should still have it in quarantine, you can restore it from there.

Pulsar

Feb 22, 2018
That wouldn't solve your problem. Your problem is, that your AV thinks thinks, it's infected (which it isn't, it's a false positive).
The .exe is included in the zip file. Check your AV log. If your AV blocks it due to a faulty positive recognition, it should still have it in quarantine, you can restore it from there.
Somehow, my zip file didnt even contain it. searched through my AV didnt find anything

Reactions: Richardson1

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
Didn't they say a female character was coming in March?

I guess they have a few days still but this is becoming kind of ridiculous - if you're gonna put out a roadmap, stick to it

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes