ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
So actually splitting the game to have adult and non-adult versions takes more effort than adding some "censor bars". So from that perspective, I personally have no issue that adult bits are separated in an extra paid DLC, as long as it is not expensive.
Same. The devs themselves say that the only reason they are charging for it is because it's expensive to maintain that shit, and the only reason they have to split the content in the first place is because they can't exist on some stores unless they do. People should be directing their anger toward the ratings system that let violent games exist, but not sex games, or the platforms that won't sell sex games, otherwise this wouldn't even be a thing.

Most of the people complaining are just entitled pricks anyway. It's $5 for christ's sake, and with all the shit Eek had to put up with with the censorship over the years, and the fact the game is priced very fairly to begin with, it blows my mind that people are even upset about it.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
it's GameJolt (now itch) and GOG for me instead of Steam, but apart from that ...

5 year ago the game was not basically a empty house with a lot of bugs, only a few guys working on it, experimenting with Unity. And even then I think it was worth it. There had been some big changes over time: new engine, full voice acting, new character designs, several interface redesigns/changes, minigames and since then at least 4 new characters, not countind Doja. The female player char is the next big step.

I don't think Office Party will take nearly as long. The team has already grown, they have more manpower now and more importantly experience.
I wish I could transfer my Steam version to GOG, but I've owned it for years on there.

UnitedRed

Mar 10, 2018
Does anyone have any idea as to why i cant walk around the house i try any key and he just wont move?? Thanks.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone have any idea as to why i cant walk around the house i try any key and he just wont move?? Thanks.
It should be possible with wasd. Try to disconnect all gamepads and wireless gamepad receivers.

Also try to delete all temporary game files. Sometimes old versions are not compatible and cause trouble.

%userprofile%\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party
%userprofile%\Documents\Eek\House Party

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Gamepad shouldn't affect it. I play with both at the same time.
There have definitely been instances where people couldn't play with a controller plugged in. Removing it fixed the game for them. Controller support is not fully implemented so some people may have problems with them and some may not. Depending on what controller you're using.

Reactions: Crusader of Romance

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
There have definitely been instances where people couldn't play with a controller plugged in. Removing it fixed the game for them. Controller support is not fully implemented so some people may have problems with them and some may not. Depending on what controller you're using.
Ah, I see!

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes