VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
The scripted scenes have no camera control. For other scenes you can switch to "legacy" view, meaning POV like in the older game versions.
Awwww man, i hoped they scripted various positions for threesome. The whole shebang (doggy, missionarry, cowgirl, standing wall front, back and side) Booooooo!

Reactions: Artix0

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Awwww man, i hoped they scripted various positions for threesome. The whole shebang (doggy, missionarry, cowgirl, standing wall front, back and side) Booooooo!
I mean they did. Just don't have legacy POV checked. If you're asking if you can pick doggy, cowgirl etc during these cutscenes the answer is no. But each scene is a bit different and adds all of the above depending on the room/person.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
is 1.0 still planned to come out this month?
This month is the female playthrough beta. As well as better controller support for those that use them. I believe they pushed back their exit from early access to summer. According to their recently posted roadmap. Probably won't see a 1.0 until sometime between July-August. As they're waiting for a stable female playthrough release before exiting EA.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Well, you can technically have a threesome with all characters in the party in the same playthrough.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aahha when I saw the DLC I could just LOL. Imagine Doja cat being fuckable in an online game,
I think that's pretty much the point - at least when using commands or a modded version. The Steam version (even if uncensored) won't feature that due to regulations.

Thsi game needs a interface for importing fan created characters so badly :)

Reactions: jazzynyc

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
I think that's pretty much the point - at least when using commands or a modded version. The Steam version (even if uncensored) won't feature that due to regulations.

And objects/maps

Reactions: jazzynyc

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Well, Steam actually backtracked on Lety. So the next Steam release will have her full uncensored again. So who knows.

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020

That would actually be pretty sick (in both ways) but it would boost the game's popularity so much lmao

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes