LonDonJohnSon

Feb 14, 2019
I like to think that this is her version of making up for the whole "I'll show my tits if you get Say So to #1" debacle. Whatevs, she's a pretty good looking woman. Her character model looks good. I'm satisfied.

Jan 31, 2022
i looked up doja cat online and i don't get the hype... she's just another pretty face? Schwatever i'm a fan of the modeling in this game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i looked up doja cat online and i don't get the hype... she's just another pretty face? Schwatever i'm a fan of the modeling in this game.
Well, she is a starlet/singer with little clothes on, so ... why not. The previous guest "star" was kinda famous too, or at least so I heared.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
A lot of people don't. She mainly appeals to a younger audience. As in teens to mid 20's. As someone over 30 I had never heard of her before.

That being said, it's still another fuckable character so I'm cool with that.

Reactions: jazzynyc

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
Doja Cat is a random who that Nyanners made a great cover song.

So is the threesome option in the newest version on site?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
And how it's working? It sounded like a pretty big thing when first announced. Any weird glitches or gamebreaking bugs that come with it?
There were glitches with the update before this one with 3-somes. Weird clipping issues. I honestly haven't played this version but they said they fixed them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Cool. You still control the camera or is it set like in few updates before?
The scripted scenes have no camera control. For other scenes you can switch to "legacy" view, meaning POV like in the older game versions.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes