Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Somehow, my zip file didnt even contain it. searched through my AV didnt find anything
That's a very good reason to delete that zip and redownload. You might have downloaded something entirely differnent.

The version from Mega is fine, both exe files are in it. They're are identical to the itch.io version and definitly not infected.

Draintheswamp

Jul 20, 2018
Didn't they say a female character was coming in March?

I guess they have a few days still but this is becoming kind of ridiculous - if you're gonna put out a roadmap, stick to it
they've overpromised and underdelivered as usual. watch it come in like june.

Look they changed the date to April stealthily and didn't tell anyone. february => march => april. At the rate they're going I'm surprised they haven't added microtransactions for each body part nude on the characters. Also for anyone who says they're making it more quality, the updates in this game are always bugged. Screen Shot 2022-03-26 at 7.21.43 AM.png

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: TheWindsOfChange

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Didn't they say a female character was coming in March?

I guess they have a few days still but this is becoming kind of ridiculous - if you're gonna put out a roadmap, stick to it
You might find more accurate information on their home page.
And they only announced beta, which means that most platforms don't get it. The DRM free platforms only get stable versions and that's announced for summer.
"Stick to the roadmap" ... at what cost? Angry customers (and non customers) who are disappointed in the game crashing constantly? Crunch development?
There are worse things than a roadmap that has not been met.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
but there is a true story in this game?? or it'sd only a dating sim \open wolrd >VN? thanks

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
No, it's not a dating sim, but it also has no "true story". It's a evening with a group of people. Make the most out of it.
There are 8(?) girls in there, each one with their own short story line.
This is like an old style adventure with multiple routes. Some exclude others. Sometimes you have to decide who to give the alcohol too for example. And at one point you can play a evil trick on one girl or you decide to help her instead and trick someone else. And yes, you can also get stuck, if you use consumable items in the wrong place. But even if you do, there are enough other things to do.

Well ... if you get Vickie Vixen to join the party (first you need to find out how to), she will guide you to get into most girls pants, so that could be considered to be the "true story".

Reactions: p22

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
i think u can add your steam games to gog
Sadly no, also you can't find all Steam games to be sold on GOG (GOG sells about 4000 games, Steam by far more). There was a promotion called "gog connect" for a while supported by some publishers. "Some" Steam games would be added to your GOG account for free. This way GoG wanted to get more visibility. But that promotion is long over by now.

The GOG Galaxy 2 launcher however allows you to connect to Epic/Steam/Origin, in order to display all these games in one launcher and start them through it. It's also possible to add 3rd party sources (like the DRM free itch.io or gamejolt versions), if you don't own the game on any of the connected platforms. If you do own it on such a platform, it becomes a bit tricky to display the itch.io version instead.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
This game is very boring. From a fap prospective it's very bad. From a game perspective it's very bad. The game hasn't really gone anywhere despite all this time. It's barely even worth downloading let a lone paying for lmao
That's like, your opinion man. I enjoy the puzzle-solving aspects of it. Definitely not a game if you're just looking for a quick fap.

Last edited:
Reactions: ssmatt

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
they've overpromised and underdelivered as usual. watch it come in like june.

Look they changed the date to April stealthily and didn't tell anyone. february => march => april. At the rate they're going I'm surprised they haven't added microtransactions for each body part nude on the characters. Also for anyone who says they're making it more quality, the updates in this game are always bugged. View attachment 1723617
I agree their roadmap is always way off. They should just have a progress bar instead of promising certain things for certain months. Full controller support isn't here yet either. However, unlike you I have not experienced many if any bugs while playing updates. I think the last bug I ran into was when they censored madison's cell phone pics and the initial 3 some glitchy animations that were fixed. Not saying they aren't there, but they aren't affecting my gameplay and definitely not gamebreaking.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Somehow, my zip file didnt even contain it. searched through my AV didnt find anything
No idea why you're using an AV in the first place. Windows Defender is just fine. Regardless, disable your AV or whitelist a folder such as "Downloads" in it. Then re-download the zip file

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
Steam caved and Lety is no longer censored on Steam with this update.
Well, Steam didn't cave, they just didn't ask Steam if it was OK until they got backlash. Apparently, they were so terrified that Steam would ban their game that they didn't even dare to contact Steam about it and just removed her. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
"Stick to the roadmap" ... at what cost? Angry customers (and non customers) who are disappointed in the game crashing constantly? Crunch development?
There are worse things than a roadmap that has not been met.
The funny part is that this is pretty much a global thing. Like, not many developers on here, or anywhere for that matter always hit their goals. Who are we comparing them to that always hits all of the goals they set out? Anyone? Bueller? It's just a part of game development that things come up you can't account for. On top of that, it's programming. As somebody who dabbles in programming myself, you can't really estimate how long it's going to take to solve all of the problems that can come up with new development. It's like trying to give an estimate on solving a math problem, but people keep throwing new numbers into the equation randomly. It takes as long as it takes.

If a game company is constantly hitting their goals on time, I would argue they are doing it at the cost of shoddy development and cutting corners, which probably won't lead to great gameplay. This game has been running rock solid with very little bugs lately, most probably because they take the time to put out these types of updates that address stuff and fix underlying issues before they implement massive content updates. I mean did you see the dev log? It's huge. It's not like there's nothing in this update. It's just not new sex content, so everybody here gets all butthurt.

• Red Heart
Reactions: p22 and sniff3005

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Well, Steam didn't cave, they just didn't ask Steam if it was OK until they got backlash. Apparently, they were so terrified that Steam would ban their game that they didn't even dare to contact Steam about it and just removed her. :ROFLMAO: :FacePalm:
Really not sure what you mean by this. When Lety was first censored on Steam, Eek came out and said that it was due to a new policy barring the depiction of "celebrities" naked (even with consent). Which they abided by. Now, I'm not sure what happened on Steam's end to reverse this by allowing her back into the game uncensored, but there's no way Eek is just saying fuck it and un-censoring her if there's even a remote chance the game would be removed from Steam as it's their main platform for game sales.

Source: Official House Party Discord

Last edited:

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah this is more along the lines of what happened, but it totally makes sense. Why would they not do it that way? I could see if it was some rinky dink game with no sales, but I would wager to bet those Steam sales pay people's salaries at Eek. I think any responsible dev would have done the same thing. I get why they didn't go to Steam and say "Hey check out this thing in our game that might be against your policy!". Steam: "Oh, thanks for pointing that out. Banned".

• Haha
Reactions: p22
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes