cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Does this game still require a walkthrough to get anything done? The game was a pain in the ass the first time I played it years ago. You were required to do certain things that would be impossible for you to figure out on your own.
You can get everything without thinking too much trial and error....and gets more complex after each update, so you need much time, also you need to replay again if you want to switch girl. But there are harem mods that allow to get every girl in every place at every position.

D-Lad

Mar 4, 2019
Haven't played this in like 2 years. Have the sex scenes been improved at all? Really like the character design and models but I remember the sex scenes being pretty bare bones and dumpy so wasn't much point in playing and putting in the effort. It was pretty hot nutting on girls in the jacuzzi for no reason and them getting pissed off though

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Haven't played this in like 2 years. Have the sex scenes been improved at all? Really like the character design and models but I remember the sex scenes being pretty bare bones and dumpy so wasn't much point in playing and putting in the effort. It was pretty hot nutting on girls in the jacuzzi for no reason and them getting pissed off though
The ones connected to the story are scripted now, but you can still switch to legacy view for 1st person POV.

Jun 5, 2020
When I start a new game the gets stuck on the loading screen than crashes is anyone else having this problem. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32 download and I still get the same problem.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
When I start a new game the gets stuck on the loading screen than crashes is anyone else having this problem. I downloaded both the 64 and the 32 download and I still get the same problem.
32 is outdated and no longer supported. 64 is what you want assuming you're on a 64 bit version of Windows. Crashing could be caused by having a controller plugged in, out of date video card drivers etc

Do you know your PC/laptop specs? Windows version?

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
If you haven't played in two years, I'd say check it out and decide for yourself. It is definitely much improved since then.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
You can get everything without thinking too much trial and error....and gets more complex after each update, so you need much time, also you need to replay again if you want to switch girl. But there are harem mods that allow to get every girl in every place at every position.
There are multiple paths you can take without using console commands to have 1 on 1 sex with different girls in the same playthrough. At least 4-5, from what I can recall from my playthroughs.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
possible if you have a pc with the condition that both pc and phone are in the same network (lan or vpn), using steam link or similar services lol :ROFLMAO:
TeamViewer or AnyDesk should do the trick.

Who knows, maybe the games makes it's way to one of these live services that everyone was talking about about a year ago.

Reactions: alfreddz

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Just played a little of the new patch last night. Noticed a few new voice lines which was refreshing, as well as alternative dialogue options.

pzqmthm

Jun 27, 2017
anyone know how to edit the values? like for instance renpy has the console, and some games have cheat engine

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
this game has a console as well with commands like this
">katherine personality exhibitionism equals 100"
">social ashley player 100 romance add"
">pose ashley 15 true"
">clothing madison change 2 off"
">warpto player bed"
">walkto ashley player"
">intimacy sexualact patrick frank 10050"

Then there are a lot of commands to start various scripts.
Check house party wiki.

Most values don't mean shit however, those don't make you continue on a story and that's what the game is all about, it's all event based.
Romance at 100 won't make the girl drop her dress for you. A high exhibition value however will decide if she tries to cover herselff when missing some clothing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why is the Anonfile download 0.3 GB larger than the other 3 downloads?
It's not.
Anonfiles displays the file size in Gigabyte, while the others use Gibibyte
3.74*1.024^3 = 4.1

(that's why a 1000 GB hard drive only has 931GiB space - including the space used for the file system)

According to the standards, the label on the other three download sites should be "GiB" and not "GB", but no one ever uses the standard.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aside from finishing a person's content at the party there's no real ending, right?
Not really, but if you bring in Vickie you can finish a lot of "stories" in one go. Some consider the ending to get all of them.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes