Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
This game need a proper walkthrough
I use these two if I need help.

Sex:

Something is screwed with the old achievements guide on Steam I used to use. There was definitely a lot more there before. Now a ton of entries are missing.

Most are in this one but definitely not complete
I prefer this one: since it is as complete as possible and allow you to get everything (or as close to everything as possible) in single playthrough...

Reactions: incog44 and jojo850

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There's really no need for save files or walkthroughs, if you just want to get to the sexy content. Just write help into the console and you get an explanation for every command. You can progress and regress quests or play the scenes right away or set up first person view sex with any character you want to.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I prefer this one: since it is as complete as possible and allow you to get everything (or as close to everything as possible) in single playthrough...
That's actually the one I was trying to find. Thanks for posting it, definitely missed it on there.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
That's actually the one I was trying to find. Thanks for posting it, definitely missed it on there.
It was taken down temporarily while author was updating it from 20.3 to 21.2... it just went up shortly before I posted it.

Reactions: incog44

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
God why do people just hop on here and ask the same thing without even trying to look through the previous posts for an answer first.

Reactions: incog44

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Use the search bar or read the last few pages for your answer.
God why do people just hop on here and ask the same thing without even trying to look through the previous posts for an answer first.
i only found a post saying they are coming out of early access and there was a teaser of a female character, but i didnt see any story with the female player, only messing with the files to get a female character.. sorry i didnt find anything.. im guessing there is still no playable female character with actual story

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Am I just dumb, or did I hit a bug? I start the "original story" and I just wind up in the house with nothing to do except for pick things up and throw them. I can't open doors and there's nobody else around. Hitting "E" doesn't do anything, and I can't seem to "inspect" anything as I remember from playing a super old version of this. Nobody is in the house, which makes for a pretty sad party. What am I missing?

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
Am I just dumb, or did I hit a bug? I start the "original story" and I just wind up in the house with nothing to do except for pick things up and throw them. I can't open doors and there's nobody else around. Hitting "E" doesn't do anything, and I can't seem to "inspect" anything as I remember from playing a super old version of this. Nobody is in the house, which makes for a pretty sad party. What am I missing?
Sorry I can't help, but your situation sounds like you've wandered into a different... zone

twilightzone.jpg

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Hmm, figured it out. I just needed to drag the unzipped folder from my Downloads directory to me Documents directory, must be some kind of Windows protection thing.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
To anyone looking forward to the female beta, don't be. From what I heard it's going straight to the Steam beta branch in June. So please stop asking about it.

abb36962

Nov 9, 2017
To anyone looking forward to the female beta, don't be. From what I heard it's going straight to the Steam beta branch in June. So please stop asking about it.
You can play as Female. Sort of... There was a workaround somewhere here or steam. It's something like: You save your game, start a new game and select female charakter. Cancel the start (well you can't start the new game) and load your save. Now you should play as a female...

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes