incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Itch still not fixed. I'll be up for 3-4 more hours. If it isn't uploaded tonight, I'll definitely have it posted tomorrow.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The game is finished? God, the end times must be near. :HideThePain:
It's v1 and officially not a beta anymore. Since the Doja Kat will come soon ... no, it's not finished.
And no one says there can't be a v1.1

And tbh, I don't know many games these days which are "finished" on release day :)

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
This come with the dlc that they made people pay for? The uncensored dlc?
Just on a sidenote: It's not called "uncensor" anymore, but "explicit content", since it does by far more than add the option to remove the black bars. Without it, some scenes are changed a lot.
The Patron, itch.io and Gamejolt version for early buyers (not for new buyers) however do include all content from the beginning, they don't need a DLC.
It's the versions that are sold on Steam, GOG, Epic and now Gamejolt, that come without the explicit content.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Thing is, this game is 6 years old.
So?
I have seen Games that were in development by far longer. And this one was originally almost a one man thing. Only during the past 3 years it really took off.
I played it first time in 2017, what we got now can hardly be compared.

You can say about Eek what you want, but they really didn't plan ahead the whole thing. get experience how to develop a fully voiced and mocaped 3d game as a team. They still are not very good when it comes to planing and scheduling, but they are getting better.

Reactions: p22

BryanZyr

Feb 5, 2020
Do I need to do two separate downloads in order play as either male or female protagonist? Or is the male storyline also present in the female protagonist download?

Reactions: jttth

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Do I need to do two separate downloads in order play as either male or female protagonist? Or is the male storyline also present in the female protagonist download?
It's all in one, you can chose when you start a new game.

Reactions: jttth

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think the file Win 64bit (Female playthrough) at #1 should be removed or at least label old version to avoid confusion.
Its smaller in size because its an older early access version of the game(0.22). The main file Win 64bit: which contain the complete 1.0 version of the game is the only one you really need.

Reactions: SiuKim
Feb 26, 2022
So?
I have seen Games that were in development by far longer. And this one was originally almost a one man thing. Only during the past 3 years it really took off.
I played it first time in 2017, what we got now can hardly be compared.

You can say about Eek what you want, but they really didn't plan ahead the whole thing. get experience how to develop a fully voiced and mocaped 3d game as a team. They still are not very good when it comes to planing and scheduling, but they are getting better.
Poor JeffMyNamess. Only stated the age of the game then got a reply that is, well, interesting to say the least.

JeffMyNamess

Jul 14, 2018
Poor JeffMyNamess. Only stated the age of the game then got a reply that is, well, interesting to say the least.
Imagine going balls deep for a group that, according to your own logic, did not plan a project to be so huge. Ironic that not 1 post ago you claimed how rarely any games are launched complete.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes