rontantes

Jan 2, 2018
Does anyone know if the female protag version is mostly feature, or is more content getting added as we speak?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Did not play this game for a while, and I see there is now a possibility of female MC.
Thing is, I find here really cute, and I wonder if there is a way to fuck the female MC with the male MC...
I understand story wise it does not really make sense, so I was thinking more of some command line stuff, like make the female MC pop somewhere and then interact with her via command line like with any other character in the game.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I see. Strange how the female protagonist file size is smaller compared to the main one
Now you lost me, there is only one download file for the entire game. I just downloaded it from Gamejolt and everything's in it.

For the previous version there were two downloads, since the female MC was still beta and was not unlocked for all platforms, but also in that case both versions were almost equal in size since the differences were minor. The models were always present in both versions.

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Is the game much different compared to about 2-3 years ago other than the obv additional content? I remember it becoming very frustrating to progress with stupid bugs...Also no anal?

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there going to be android version I'm interested playing it but don't have pc mac only used android
No, also the Mac version seems to be a goner, hasen't been updated for Ages.

The game has way too many details to run on tablets, even if the engine supported Android.

VenomusPL

Jul 1, 2019
There's a threesome with Vicki, but I don't believe you're able to penetrate her. The only Brittney content really is still just the stuff with Stephanie, the Hot Tub truth or dare and then the side story.
Or the free fuck mod where you can bang anyone at an orgy

Reactions: htreehtree

Déshonorée

Nov 12, 2017
Can someone upload the game at Google, Gofile or Zippyshare please? I really hate this fucking racaty, mega etc. like pay for me shits.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I could swear that I've seen NTR tag in this:unsure: or it was swinging...

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
Tried to enjoy this game but that ridiculous quest where you have to throw a firecracker at the asshole's apprentice is fucking impossible. It ALWAYS either pisses her off in which case she knocks ME out or fails to do shit and she knocks the girl out.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes