Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey there! Does somebody know when FP will finally released? (except steam beta version)
The alpha version of 0.23 was just released.
The platforms receiving beta and final will receive these later. Of course it can't be predicted how long it will take.

PhoenixMisty

Mar 2, 2021
It's just the Steam version that's censored because of rating content and other issues. It has to be that way. So they are making it cheaper on Steam, so that makes sense. Moving on.

Untitled.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ssato243

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
There are gems like this all throughout the game. The Lety/Rachael ending when the NPCs become self-aware is hysterical. Or when Frank knocks himself out on the door.
The humor in this game was always it's strongest side, sadly a lot of people didn't appreciate it and preferred complaining about what they thought was missing in the lewd scenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I just found this game selling on Epic is it censored? I have the uncensored on Steam
Epic has the 'family friendly' version - like all others (except itch.io and the version available to those who bought it on Gamejolt before their policy change). I don't know if they offer the lewd content DLC as well.

Reactions: Hstrike

J0hns0n123

Dec 28, 2017
Is there any anal scene?
With the female characters as the male main character, no. There are a few Male/Male routes that do though.

The female main character is supposedly getting released later this month, but no idea if that will add any new anal stuff.

elpin

Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys, I downloaded some cool custom stories from the forums (those that had the 0.22 compatibility) and put them in House Party\Mods\Stories\ but they don't show up in the drop down menu in the main menu of the main game. I also tried putting them in House Party\HouseParty_Data\StreamingAssets\Mods\Stories\ but that also doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for help!

EDIT: Stupid, never mind. It turned out there is another folder for House Party in the Documents, that's where it needs to go. Sorry, please ignore.

Last edited:
Reactions: p22

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
The complete game (out of early access) is schedule to release today on Steam (15th July). I hasn't see any update though.

Last edited:
Reactions: XxNotrick
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes