Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I saw long time ago that this has an NTR tag... Was that true? Maybe it never had but... I would like someone to clear my doubts
Don't know about the tag, but if it was not removed, there is a quest to frame Madison having fun with Derek. Of course that's not NTR, since she is his girlfriend, but most people still call it that.

Reactions: Sieglinnde

p22

Jun 21, 2017
Don't know about the tag, but if it was not removed, there is a quest to frame Madison having fun with Derek. Of course that's not NTR, since she is his girlfriend, but most people still call it that.
Also, Patrick can literally win over Lety instead of the player.

Reactions: Nemo56

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I've inspected the microwave but the option to fix it doesn't appear when I talk to katherine
Hmmm just tried both the female and male playthrough on the 1.0.1 version posted here. Did a new game of each. It worked immediately for both, even if you have a cold shower with Katherine. If you're using Steam try verifying your game files.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So isn't there like a one playthrough to get everything as a male without needing to start a new game for every character?
You can get plenty of girls in one playthrough. Just can't get them all. Unless you include 3 somes with Vickie, then yeah you can.

Last edited:

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
House Party 1.0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Artix0

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You could get, as a male player, everyone in a single playthrough, but not in all variations.

Choose Katherine over Stephanie.
Choose Vickie over Rachael.
Choose Rachael over Patrick.
Get Ashley on the Smooth Operator path.
Do a complete Scavenger Hunt with Amy.

With this, you could get all characters, with Amy, Brittney, (real) Rachael and Stephanie available only in a threesome with Vickie. Also, solo VR Rachal would be available. All other girls available in both solo and threesome routes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
How can i control and play the sex? i don't want to see a fucking movie i wanna play the fucking game.
You actually need to play the game in order to get to the cutscenes.

You can also initiate interactions using the sexualact intimacy console command
Open the console and type "help sexualact" to get started.

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Does anyone know if there is still a language update for the German language ?
I can select German in the options but many texts are still in English.
I have the GOG Games version.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes