Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Does anyone know if there is still a language update for the German language ?
I can select German in the options but many texts are still in English.
I have the GOG Games version.
The "german" setting is bugged indeed. Other languages (like Italian) work, but when setting the game to German, the texts don't change.
You should report this in the official Eek forum.

This happens with the GOG version and also the Gamejolt/itch.io version.

ps: Does anyone know how they managed to reduce the game size by ~1Gig when going from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1? Also the installer is a lot smaller.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
Hmm, they got a crowdin page where the translation progress for all languages is listed:
German is there, but don't know if there's still progress...
I have been on the site but the languages have not been updated for 9 months.
Hmmmmmm :(

Deleted member 2919053

Engaged Member
Oct 3, 2020
The "german" setting is bugged indeed. Other languages (like Italian) work, but when setting the game to German, the texts don't change.
You should report this in the official Eek forum.

This happens with the GOG version and also the Gamejolt/itch.io version.

ps: Does anyone know how they managed to reduce the game size by ~1Gig when going from 1.0.0 to 1.0.1? Also the installer is a lot smaller.
When I set it to German (GOG version) it is half in German and half in English.

They have downsized / packed the files so that the BIN file is smaller.

Reactions: Nemo56

EekGames_Don

Game Developer
Sep 26, 2017
Does anyone know if there is still a language update for the German language ?
I can select German in the options but many texts are still in English.
I have the GOG Games version.
It's a community driven translation, but the people on it are very dedicated and working hard on it, at times with our assistance. It's coming along!

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Prob could've just skipped this one since the next big update is coming in like 8 days
Most likely. Neither Gamejolt, itch.io nor GOG (offline installer) got this version, they all only offer 1.0.1

So in favor of Eek I say that the update is small and insignificant and will be replaced soon. Otherwise I would have to say that they don't care for their customers on these platforms and I don't want to say that.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Dereck and Amy were added March 2018, Leah was added March 2019 and Lety May 2019.
Then they added tons of jokes and lines but zero sexual characters (Grumps in November 2019 but they aren't sexual) until few months ago with the female and very few poses despite Witcher 3 animator involvement.
Adventure game wise was good, but the sex thing remained mostly the same after years.

Mechanic wise the updates won't have much. The future is Office Party, not need to worry if updates are late. I hope they will focus there instead of the next asexual character DLC (that will be still useful not for the content itself but for helping Eek to become more famous) because the faster they quit with the ancient backbone of the game the better.....I mean characters can't even change their clothes....even Artificial Girl did that!

• Angry
Reactions: p22

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Could be another character model with different clothes when you open custom story creator (you make disappear one and appear another in the same time). Otherwise they managed to unlock how to change clothes, they said previously they are tied to character model and you can't even put Stephanie dress on Madison for example. If they unlocked it then they should allow the story creator to do the same for all characters, it would add more variety to the stories. Also it would be really strange to make an asexual character able to change clothes while characters that can undress they can't change them.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Could be another character model with different clothes
That's for sure.
Still counts as changing clothes, doesn't it?
It's not important, how it's done technically, but she IS wearing different clothes in the pool than she is wearing normally. So she changed her clothes.

But since you mean exchanging among each other ... that doesn't work. There is no "unlocking", the engine just won't allow it, that's all. Maybe in Office Party.
Currently every piece of clothing for each char has a on/off state. However I am not quite sure how they did change Amys underwear for the quest.

Last edited:

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Now that I think about they managed to change some clothes. They introduced Brittney new clothes with the date night story and they changed Katherine clothes without changing the model. No idea what is stopping them. Also it is an issue about model or about code?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So they added different clothing per char, but they didn't use the same clothing model for different body models.
Maybe every piece has to be "handcrafted", adapted to the body, including the shadow map. Who knows.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Prob could've just skipped this one since the next big update is coming in like 8 days
Yeah I didn't upload it because it was such a small update and Doja will be here on the 30th. Seemed pointless to me.

TheZX

Jul 12, 2017
Could be another character model with different clothes when you open custom story creator (you make disappear one and appear another in the same time). Otherwise they managed to unlock how to change clothes, they said previously they are tied to character model and you can't even put Stephanie dress on Madison for example. If they unlocked it then they should allow the story creator to do the same for all characters, it would add more variety to the stories. Also it would be really strange to make an asexual character able to change clothes while characters that can undress they can't change them.
There's always modding the game. But too bad the modding community for this game is very, very, very small.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes