incog44

Jan 5, 2021
you can just use console commands or someone will just add her to a custom story that lets you tell her to undress. i dont know if she recorded voice lines for sex though
You can't use console commands on her to undress. It's been stated on the discord by the staff. It'll have to be a mod, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Last edited:

GoldenAgony

Apr 29, 2020
You can't use console commands on her to undress. It's been stated on the discord by the staff. It'll have to be a mod, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
why not? is her naked state her with clothing or something? or did the devs actually put in a block?

Reactions: $@~

SiuKim

Jul 27, 2018
Well, I was going to buy and upload it but apparently, there are no nude scenes with her. So that's going to be a hard pass for me. Someone else is going to have to do it. Can't even use console commands to remove clothes.
Damn

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
why not? is her naked state her with clothing or something? or did the devs actually put in a block?
Haven't bought it. Just going by what the devs said. It's either a fully clothed state or they blocked/removed any console commands for her character. Can't even use her in custom stories.

• Sad

fIow

Apr 4, 2020
House Party v1.0.2.2 with Explicit Content and Doja Cat Expansion

Doja Cat Expansion Pack Files Only

p22

Jun 21, 2017
You can have sex with Doja Cat. But it is not explicit and nude bits are covered if you understand what I mean.

So essentially just like any other regular AAA game that includes a sex scene. Actually, even tamer, compared to for example scenes in Witcher 2/3.

Reactions: $@~ and Tighter

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
All her models are made including outfits. There is no naked model in the game. And she won't react to these console commands anyways, just like the two dudes.

• Sad

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
You can have sex with Doja Cat. But it is not explicit and nude bits are covered if you understand what I mean.

So essentially just like any other regular AAA game that includes a sex scene. Actually, even tamer, compared to for example scenes in Witcher 2/3.
What's the point then?

Well the negative reviews says it all for me, what was the point? Is like when Forza Horizon 3 (or 4?) advertised the Halo Warthog and you couldn't even drive it, just look at it, fortunately they fixed that in the sequels at least.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes