cesid

Nov 2, 2019
Modding gave the free webcam. There are some panties that could be switched with sets, but the other clothes can't and seems to be hardcoded.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Modding gave the free webcam. There are some panties that could be switched with sets, but the other clothes can't and seems to be hardcoded.
Yea I saw that the other day. The freecam mod is the shit. Let's you view whatever angle you want during cutscenes.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
huh, I guess you can sleep with Doja Cat?
That's a straight "no".

Her content is story only, it might lead to some lewd scenes with others (we don't know yet), but not with her.
You also won't be able to take her clothes off, she has different outfits tho. Also she won't react to the intimacy commands.

orrayt3x

May 23, 2017
That's a straight "no".

Her content is story only, it might lead to some lewd scenes with others (we don't know yet), but not with her.
You also won't be able to take her clothes off, she has different outfits tho. Also she won't react to the intimacy commands.
Did you watch the attached video?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I'm sure people remember, when CDPR had to threaten legal action to take down the mods that enabled sex scenes with Keanu Reeves. I can't imagine a Unity game would be any more difficult to mod.
The only obstacle I can think of is that the modding community for House Party isn't big enough for extensive mods, like e.g. if Doja would need a body swap, if she doesn't have an actual nude model.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Did you watch the attached video?
Of course. I also heared the last two sentences. We have no information about the context of these sentences, we don't even know if those two sentences actually go together.
Teasing does not mean that something actually happens.

I did however also read the announcements, comments and changelogs and Doja will be a asexual character, so ... forget it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll happily stand corrected if I understood the texts wrong, but really ... don't get your hopes up. So far everything but a teaser phrase speaks against it.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm sure people remember, when CDPR had to threaten legal action to take down the mods that enabled sex scenes with Keanu Reeves. I can't imagine a Unity game would be any more difficult to mod.
The only obstacle I can think of is that the modding community for House Party isn't big enough for extensive mods, like e.g. if Doja would need a body swap, if she doesn't have an actual nude model.
Also remember "hot coffee", ask Rockstar Games about it.

Also Steam does not allow real life persons to be depicted in sexual actions (well, maybe that was changed by now, but I don't think so), so ...

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Of course. I also heared the last two sentences. We have no information about the context of these sentences, we don't even know if those two sentences actually go together.
Teasing does not mean that something actually happens.

I did however also read the announcements, comments and changelogs and Doja will be a asexual character, so ... forget it.

Don't get me wrong, I'll happily stand corrected if I understood the texts wrong, but really ... don't get your hopes up. So far everything but a teaser phrase speaks against it.
The devs explained this. They said "Asexual" is just a tag they use in the back end that means that the character in question cannot be used in sexual cutscenes, animations, or poses, OTHER than ones that are specifically intended for them. They also went on to say that you can indeed romance Doja, but that her scene was scaled back to her comfort preference, which we have no idea what that is. I am betting the scenes from this trailer ARE in context of her romance scene.

I also saw a twitter post that said both the male and female player can romance her.

Reactions: Nemo56

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The devs explained this. They said "Asexual" is just a tag they use in the back end that means that the character in question cannot be used in sexual cutscenes, animations, or poses, OTHER than ones that are specifically intended for them. They also went on to say that you can indeed romance Doja, but that her scene was scaled back to her comfort preference, which we have no idea what that is. I am betting the scenes from this trailer ARE in context of her romance scene.

I also saw a twitter post that said both the male and female player can romance her.
Ok. I thought you meant including visuals.

phdd

Oct 26, 2017
How do you trigger the doja cat dlc? I tried peeking through the suspicious hole but got nothing.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Well, I was going to buy and upload it but apparently, there are no nude scenes with her. So that's going to be a hard pass for me. Someone else is going to have to do it. Can't even use console commands to remove clothes.

Last edited:
Reactions: KhanJr
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes