DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
how do i use the mod, i feel like im missing somthing
If you've installed it correctly (i.e. put all the required stuff from the download into wherever the readme.txt tells you to, and on running the game MelonLoader says that the mod was successfully loaded), there'll be a menu at the top left of your screen. It tells you what the hotkeys are. If you're still unsure how to use it, read my previous posts again, especially this one: it describes the latest features. And if, after doing all that, you still have no clue how to use the mod, I'm not sure I understand your situation. But feel free to elaborate.

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
If you've installed it correctly (i.e. put all the required stuff from the download into wherever the readme.txt tells you to, and on running the game MelonLoader says that the mod was successfully loaded), there'll be a menu at the top left of your screen. It tells you what the hotkeys are. If you're still unsure how to use it, read my previous posts again, especially this one: it describes the latest features. And if, after doing all that, you still have no clue how to use the mod, I'm not sure I understand your situation. But feel free to elaborate.
I got it thank you, i dont have a numpad and thats why it wasnt working so i had to use onscreen keyboard ahaha

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Well, since you asked for it :)

Font change for high resolutions, me being half blind had to go very very close to the screen to read the instructions ony my 4k screen. If nothing else is viable, maybe through a ini or properties file?
Somehow activate Vicky without going to that storyarc to get her number.
Assuming that the game gives you that information, perform actions (clothing, personality, nasty stuff) on the girl currently targeted.
Add an option to have two girls interact.

I would gladly help with an interface, but I am a Java programmer and don't know sh** about hooks or how to hack into an existing software.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey brother, if you get in touch with me, I'd be glad to share the code to this project that has been a "fire and forget" hobby thing for me from the get-go :D but yeah, absolutely!! The game gives me LOTS of information (I just never was kinda aware... like... how to parse it) - and the whole thing with Vicky not having to get her number...wouldn't you believe it, I already tried something similar. i.e. the Vicky phone number being available from the get-go.

But I am guessing, you want MORE control over the girls? Like... how they behave? Or what exactly are you asking for? :)
It has been many many years since I did anything in a C dialect, I wouldn't be any good except for algorithms, which here we have no use for (and the last mod I ever worked on was for Jedi Knight in 1998, which has also been a while, that scripting language was great at that time).

And no, not asking for more control over the girls.
I basically meant a change in the current controls (and really, it's just a suggestion)
Currently (when I last tried the mod, maybe you already changed that?) there is a hotkey to select a girl and other ones to perform different actions (personality change, clothing, interaction).
Targeting a girl could replace selecting through the hotkey. Of course the other key then would only work if a girl is actually targeted.

Making 2 girls do something ...
the console commands require 2 persons
"sexualact intimacy player amy 10050"
this can be replaced with
"sexualact intimacy madison amy startsixtynine"
Of course it looks a bit silly if two girls do that, there is a strap on clothing item for most girls and other animations (like cunilingus or making out) look good either way.
This would require to have two girls selected however, that could be a bit tricky when it comes to the interface.

I don't really need more control. Sure, getting the relationship might be useful if the player fucked up, but personally I would not see much gain in getting that.

I would not know how to get Vicky in really, my idea would be to start or complete the last quest step to get her in the game normally. In previous versions it was possible to just warp her into the area using the console commands, but at some point that stopped working and before that she was not "initialized", meaning she just stood there, had nothing to say and would not give the player any quest. She would not even walk around.
So I guess that last quest step has to be completed for her to actually work.

p22

Jun 21, 2017
I would not know how to get Vicky in really, my idea would be to start or complete the last quest step to get her in the game normally. In previous versions it was possible to just warp her into the area using the console commands, but at some point that stopped working and before that she was not "initialized", meaning she just stood there, had nothing to say and would not give the player any quest. She would not even walk around.
You need to trigger Vickie's "InvitedToParty" event to get her correctly to the party.

So from console commands, you need:
events performevent vickie InvitedToParty

She will arrive at the party 30s after this as if she was correctly called by Katherine's spoof call.

Alternatively, you can enable and warpto her, but you would need to manually fix her states (to roam and other stuff), as well as set VickieArrive=1 so she does not get considered occupied,

Last edited:
Reactions: Nemo56

p22

Jun 21, 2017
By the way, the events console command is very powerful, since exempt from being used to trigger existing original story events, it can also be used to disable specific reactions from NPCs, or various periodics (like Stephanie going to the dance floor).

But you do need to understand what those events do. The only good way to do this is to boot up the story creator and manually check how the original story works.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
You need to trigger Vickie's "InvitedToParty" event to get her correctly to the party.

So from console commands, you need:
events performevent vickie InvitedToParty

She will arrive at the party 30s after this as if she was correctly called by Katherine's spoof call.
Woah, thanks very much for this heads-up! That's something I hadn't looked into yet - I know there's a variable called "VickieArrive" that can be either true or false, but setting it does nothing... which I guess happens because it only sets the value but doesn't trigger all the rest of the stuff that's part of what's making her spawn.

Will definitely look more into events. My idea is currently to have Vickie there from the beginning, so people may safely complete "Dare Interference" without negative repercussions. To be honest, pursuing the quest to invite her adds nothing to the game other than to make her appear... and that's pretty lame, imho. One of the dumbest decisions in the entire game.

Reactions: p22

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
It has been many many years since I did anything in a C dialect, I wouldn't be any good except for algorithms, which here we have no use for (and the last mod I ever worked on was for Jedi Knight in 1998, which has also been a while, that scripting language was great at that time).

And no, not asking for more control over the girls.
I basically meant a change in the current controls (and really, it's just a suggestion)
Currently (when I last tried the mod, maybe you already changed that?) there is a hotkey to select a girl and other ones to perform different actions (personality change, clothing, interaction).
Targeting a girl could replace selecting through the hotkey. Of course the other key then would only work if a girl is actually targeted.

Making 2 girls do something ...
the console commands require 2 persons
"sexualact intimacy player amy 10050"
this can be replaced with
"sexualact intimacy madison amy startsixtynine"
Of course it looks a bit silly if two girls do that, there is a strap on clothing item for most girls and other animations (like cunilingus or making out) look good either way.
This would require to have two girls selected however, that could be a bit tricky when it comes to the interface.

I don't really need more control. Sure, getting the relationship might be useful if the player fucked up, but personally I would not see much gain in getting that.

Revisiting this post again after sobering up (my apologies that I went on a complete tangent the other day, lol) I can safely say that I'm already using functions that would - in theory - allow me to simply replace a string called "Player" by any other character. Reason I haven't done that yet is literally just because I'd have to include the player character into the selection rotation, which introduces a whole new bunch of potential problems... and I thought "hey, hopefully people will be happy enough if the player themselves have the chance to replay scenes" :)

As a little anecdote: very early on I've made the conscious decision to not allow you to select the same character twice, because that just wouldn't work. So you can't trigger a threesome with 2x Ashley, or something like that. Bringing in the player as a variable as well would likely complicate things further.

Anyways... the whole "targeting a character" would be a different story. I'm pretty sure that's something the game keeps track of, but I haven't found it yet. So the way I'm grabbing references at the moment is by just iterating through every active character in the current scene, and choosing the one who's name matches with the one I wanna get.

Some good suggestions for improvement in there, nonetheless.

Last edited:

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
To be honest, pursuing the quest to invite her adds nothing to the game other than to make her appear... and that's pretty lame, imho. One of the dumbest decisions in the entire game.
Well, decision making games are very popular these days (for whatever reason). If you follow the quest to invite her you can't do everything with Rachael. You also have to decide between Madison and Ashley or how to proceed with Stephanie.
My best guess is that they didn't want the player to be able to finish everythng in one playthrough. But that this decision keeps away a female character for good, is just bollocks.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Well, decision making games are very popular these days (for whatever reason). If you follow the quest to invite her you can't do everything with Rachael. You also have to decide between Madison and Ashley or how to proceed with Stephanie.
My best guess is that they didn't want the player to be able to finish everythng in one playthrough. But that this decision keeps away a female character for good, is just bollocks.
While all of that is true... what I really meant was: you're missing out on an entire character if you choose "wrong" (and let's be real: not choosing Vickie feels kinda wrong). It sucks that the devs were like: "Hey, you wanna have 30 seconds of sex with that one girl, or an hour worth of content with another?" - like, how does that even compare?

/edit: for all the folks constantly asking for savegames... you're not entirely forgotten. I'm currently doing a playthrough where I made the (in my eyes) "best" possible decisions, with focus on: a) having the least possible amount of opportunities fail; b) getting the most amount of exposed skin as possible (i.e. stripping characters naked without any mods); and finally, enabling you to do as many repeatable scenes as possible.**

**with some compromises, for example: doing the "Compubrah" quests, I chose to side with Rachael and have her blow Patrick, simply because I'd know she would unlock as fuckable character in the simulation afterwards. It might feel more "natural" (and fail less objectives) if you side with Patrick... but will ultimately lead to less (or worse) intimacy scenes.

Once I'm done with that, I will leave the entire Doja Cat DLC open and untouched... so people will be able to pick up a "perfect save" from that point on.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
While all of that is true... what I really meant was: you're missing out on an entire character if you choose "wrong" (and let's be real: not choosing Vickie feels kinda wrong). It sucks that the devs were like: "Hey, you wanna have 30 seconds of sex with that one girl, or an hour worth of content with another?" - like, how does that even compare?
I completely agree there.

But there is worse you can do. If you decide to tell Frank that you are drunk, that's the shortest playthrough ever.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
I completely agree there.

But there is worse you can do. If you decide to tell Frank that you are drunk, that's the shortest playthrough ever.
HAHAHAH oh boy, don't remind me :ROFLMAO: most characters have like this one line that deducts a friendship point or whatever (for example: telling Katherine you like her glasses, or telling Ashley she looks just like her sister) that's whatever, doesn't do any harm except damaging your relationship. Then there's Frank who will just beat you up, full stop. xD wtf

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
on the first page it shows vickie wearing a denim shorts and in game she is wearing a leather pants so i thought it was possible.
A few minor variations are actually possible. Amy can wear different underwear, but that is part of a quest.

I think what you saw are two different versions of Vickie. The whole game got a graphical overhaul at some point in development, some clothes were redesigned, including Vickie's.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes