DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
A few minor variations are actually possible. Amy can wear different underwear, but that is part of a quest.

I think what you saw are two different versions of Vickie. The whole game got a graphical overhaul at some point in development, some clothes were redesigned, including Vickie's.
Yes, actually Rachael does reference this with a rather frequent quip: "I'm gonna be the first to say this: we looked better in Alpha" (referring to how the character models looked different way back when). You can't actually change the clothing items, i.e. swap them between characters; that is 100% impossible (believe me, I tried).

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Yes, actually Rachael does reference this with a rather frequent quip: "I'm gonna be the first to say this: we looked better in Alpha" (referring to how the character models looked different way back when). You can't actually change the clothing items, i.e. swap them between characters; that is 100% impossible (believe me, I tried).
Well, except for that alternative underwear and Britney's top. Playing the female character you can decide if you give her her alternative top or not. And I think in the Valentine story there are different panties as well. But all this is not not "swapping" anyway. It just shows that it is possible to have a char wear different items, but it's hard coded. There was a console command which would allow to change Amy's underwear, at some point it got either changed or removed. I never bothered to find the new comnand.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Well, except for that alternative underwear and Britney's top. Playing the female character you can decide if you give her her alternative top or not. And I think in the Valentine story there are different panties as well. But all this is not not "swapping" anyway. It just shows that it is possible to have a char wear different items, but it's hard coded. There was a console command which would allow to change Amy's underwear, at some point it got either changed or removed. I never bothered to find the new comnand.
Actually, with my mod you can kinda cheat it :) I already managed to get Rachael into her permanent "Bikini" outfit, and here's how I did it: invite Vickie to the party as you would (so Rachael never goes Bikini naturally). She does, whenever she enters the Hot Tub though, so you can exploit that! :)

Right whenever she is actually sitting in the Hot Tub, make sure the mod's menu sees her as "dressed", then undress her, and immediately redress her AND undress her again. So that whenever she eventually exits the Hot Tub, she will show as "undressed" in the mod.

Then, once she's out, redress her - she will swap back into the outfit she had in the Hot Tub (i.e. the Bikini). This will now be her new default outfit. Save the game, reload it, and you're good. I don't know if this works with other characters as well, but it should (in theory).

Reactions: Nemo56

p22

Jun 21, 2017
on the first page it shows vickie wearing a denim shorts and in game she is wearing a leather pants so i thought it was possible.
That is because those are old screenshots.
Many characters got clothing redesign in the last two years.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
So I just found out you can replace Doja's texture lol. I downloaded some textures of Nexus and renamed one to Doja's character and the nipple and pussy textures appear though it's not her original. I think I used Rachaels.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
So I just found out you can replace Doja's texture lol. I downloaded some textures of Nexus and renamed one to Doja's character and the nipple and pussy textures appear though it's not her original. I think I used Rachaels.
Please do tell! I've tried to rename her texutre to the usual as well.... did never work. Where did you put the texture, and what's the name of the file?

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Please do tell! I've tried to rename her texutre to the usual as well.... did never work. Where did you put the texture, and what's the name of the file?
Oh, it's in the [Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Textures\Characters\Amala] folder. If you check the Nexus Mods and get the Sexy Textures Repack and rename the 2 files inside, like [TUC_Rachael_A] to [TUC_Amala_A] and so on, it replaces Doja's texture too.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Oh, it's in the [Documents\Eek\House Party\Mods\Textures\Characters\Amala] folder. If you check the Nexus Mods and get the Sexy Textures Repack and rename the 2 files inside, like [TUC_Rachael_A] to [TUC_Amala_A] and so on, it replaces Doja's texture too.
Well apparently not. I do have a texture (with nipples) in that exact same folder, as a PNG, and it doesn't load.

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017
Well apparently not. I do have a texture (with nipples) in that exact same folder, as a PNG, and it doesn't load.
amala.png

Not just the PNG but the .TGA file as well.

amala mods.JPG

It works well enough but as you can see, I'd rather had the tan version with her makeup on. Most of the models are Genesis 3 based and I think the UV for all their textures can be used interchangeably.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Why do the movie Iron Sky and Michael Jackson come to my mind :D
I'll have to try that

I have a slight problem with the MOD however. It worked once, but ... well ... just once. It doesn't show anymore and I am sure I pressed some of the right keys to make something happen.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Why do the movie Iron Sky and Michael Jackson come to my mind :D
I'll have to try that

I have a slight problem with the MOD however. It worked once, but ... well ... just once. It doesn't show anymore and I am sure I pressed some of the right keys to make something happen.
Not entirely sure what you mean, there is no "self-deactivate" function or anything. But via NumPad 5 you may hide/show the buttons. Regardless if they're visible, hotkeys still work the same.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Regardless if they're visible, hotkeys still work the same.
That's what I suspected, but nothing happened. So I tried again (and I have to write down Numpad5 somewhere, just in case).

Note: This happens with the outdated 1.0.2 version, it might not be an issue in 1.0.3 anymore. I still have to install that one
It's just strange that one day it worked and the next one it didn't without me changing anything.

This is the log shown in the command line window during startup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Yeah, seems to be good in version 1.0.3, tomorrow I'll check if it still works :p
Btw, I got the textures working the same way it was described earlier.

Last edited:

justarandomuser123

Dec 14, 2018
Is there any way to have the Doja mod take into account the player character's sex? Or are we just stuck with the male animations? Because I tried it with a female MC and it was a bit jarring

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Is there any way to have the Doja mod take into account the player character's sex? Or are we just stuck with the male animations? Because I tried it with a female MC and it was a bit jarring
The mod can only call what's already in the game. Which animations do you think are missing?

justarandomuser123

Dec 14, 2018
The mod can only call what's already in the game. Which animations do you think are missing?
The lesbian animations and cutscenes basically, like the one you get by following Brittney's route, for example, and probably more than just that, although I haven't made so far as to give a list.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
The lesbian animations and cutscenes basically, like the one you get by following Brittney's route, for example, and probably more than just that, although I haven't made so far as to give a list.
Cutscenes then. I played as female char and could not find any callable animation ("help intimacy") that would look different.

Last edited:

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
That's what I suspected, but nothing happened. So I tried again (and I have to write down Numpad5 somewhere, just in case).

Note: This happens with the outdated 1.0.2 version, it might not be an issue in 1.0.3 anymore. I still have to install that one
It's just strange that one day it worked and the next one it didn't without me changing anything.

This is the log shown in the command line window during startup.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: Yeah, seems to be good in version 1.0.3, tomorrow I'll check if it still works :p
Btw, I got the textures working the same way it was described earlier.
Right... I did change the hotkeys from 1.0.2.2 to 1.0.3 - previously it was DEL instead of NUM5. But aside from that, I can see from the log you posted that it's throwing lots of errors which basically tell that the assembly your game is running on isn't compatible (usually being the case whenever your game originates from a different platform, like itch or GOG).

I do have expanded the mod (i.e. included a couple more required files) to remedy that for 1.0.3 and beyond, but prior versions would have to be based on Steam, otherwise you'll get those errors.

That's interesting, normally you shouldn't be able to trigger anything with the mod while playing as female character to begin with... for the simple reason being what you already figured out: it looks jarring. But then again I never tried with cutscenes (just with the POV intimacy) so I may revisit that for a future update.

I also believe I might have read somewhere that Eek! devs said the female MC doesn't have dedicated POV animations yet, but would receive them at a later date.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Aside from that, I can see from the log you posted that it's throwing lots of errors which basically tell that the assembly your game is running on isn't compatible (usually being the case whenever your game originates from a different platform, like itch or GOG).
The version here is the itch/gamejolt version. There are not many different versions anyway, also GOG is the same - or at least was until the Dojacat DLC.
Since I don't own the DLC on both platforms I can't say if the files for the DLC are the same on all platforms. They are the same on gamejolt and itch.io however, since gamejolt buyers also have to get the DLC on itch.io.

And as I said: one day it worked. When I started the game the next day it didn't, which still worries me a bit, since I didn't change any files manually and also my AV didn't. But since it's obsolete anyway, it's not worth looking into.

Last edited:

justarandomuser123

Dec 14, 2018
That's interesting, normally you shouldn't be able to trigger anything with the mod while playing as female character to begin with... for the simple reason being what you already figured out: it looks jarring. But then again I never tried with cutscenes (just with the POV intimacy) so I may revisit that for a future update.

I also believe I might have read somewhere that Eek! devs said the female MC doesn't have dedicated POV animations yet, but would receive them at a later date.
Ok, I realize I didn't explain myself properly: the mod doesn't let you play animations while playing a female MC, it just gives you the boost in friendship and interest with the character you choose, but the cutscenes DO work, those being the master bedroom, some finales and the treesomes. But the player character uses male animations, not to mention that there are cutscenes that are missing form the menu, such as the Brittney's finale.
I hope that I'm being more clear this time, and thank you for answering.

yawhatever

May 15, 2022
Since all the stuff on the menu is actually buttons you can click, maybe using your mouse would be easier then? Just pull up the game's menu screen so the cursor is there, and you're good to go.
Hey brotha, I am unable to click the mod menu in the way you described. I can see the text "Press F5 to show the FDC mod menu", but I am unable to click anything.

I am getting this error on melon loader:
[19:08:14.733] [Il2CppUnityTls] [ERROR] InstallUnityTlsInterface was not found!
[19:08:14.735] [Il2CppUnityTls] [ERROR] Web Connection based C# Methods may not work as intended.

Think this could be related? I don't have a numpad and the on-screen keyboard isn't working on the game, so I'm unable to verify if the mod actually works or not.

Cheers

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes