jkj54

Jan 15, 2020
  • Added an Airvent System, which can be used to do stuff with… well, Airvents
  • A certain digital device, one that was definitely not mentioned in prior release notes, can now be used to view the real-time status of the Airvent System

I am on the public test version on steam both that one and the old beta and the steam version i do not see this am i blind or is it a certain story?

Just f95 and there main patch notes say say this but i can not find anything about it.

riddo

Apr 30, 2017
Just a quick question as I dont see it tagged not can find an answer in posts.
Do this game includes actual cumshots? Like creampie, cum swallow, facials ect. As I played it way back and it only had animation but nothing good apart from that.

Reactions: Artix0

goodbye890

Nov 26, 2020
whats up with the doja cat thing, i dont see here anywhere in the game but theres screenshots online showing shes in the game wtf is happening? no matter where i source this game from i dont see doja in the game

Tnetnba

Apr 29, 2019
whats up with the doja cat thing, i dont see here anywhere in the game but theres screenshots online showing shes in the game wtf is happening? no matter where i source this game from i dont see doja in the game
She's in DLC but doesn't have a nude body and can't have sex with you so there's no point. The whole story is just an ad for her album.

zx960340xz

Jun 14, 2018
Thanks for the save, however, I have a question for some reason when I load it up I just have Vickie attacking me for no reason is that a bug with the recent update or something else?
same i got beat up by Vickie everytime i load this file dafuq

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Still needs a bit better structure of a guide although I read on Steam there was one that had it possible to get all achievements in one playthrough...I might give that one a dry as my frustration got the better of me and I deleted the game without really trying at all given the multitudes of game overs I was enduring.
The devs started adding a lot of hints over the years, primarily in the form of MC thoughts and background conversations that the NPCs say to each other, so the puzzles are actually not as obtuse as you'd think if you pay attention.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
She's by a hole in the fence to the left of the hot tub.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
  • Added an Airvent System, which can be used to do stuff with… well, Airvents
  • A certain digital device, one that was definitely not mentioned in prior release notes, can now be used to view the real-time status of the Airvent System

I am on the public test version on steam both that one and the old beta and the steam version i do not see this am i blind or is it a certain story?

Just f95 and there main patch notes say say this but i can not find anything about it.
Garage, behind the shelf

Reactions: jkj54

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

If your game is starting with the Halloween DLC enabled. At the main menu click on "DLC Settings" in the bottom right corner and uncheck whatever DLC you don't want.

If you'd like me to keep providing updates to this game, including future paid DLC's please give this a like.

Last edited:

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The devs started adding a lot of hints over the years, primarily in the form of MC thoughts and background conversations that the NPCs say to each other, so the puzzles are actually not as obtuse as you'd think if you pay attention.
That's very true given when I read the walkthroughs that highlighted to "successfully" get to the all girl hot tub threesome there was bits that they forgot to mention that my common sense kicked in on. Also in terms of console commands though, I'm assuming when entering console typing help brings up the list of commands?

Jaime Lannister

Apr 23, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the newly released Pre-Alpha 0.6.0 still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any game version from 1.0.2.2 to 1.0.6 (the current one).
/edit: updated for 1.1.6.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
thanks for your mod, i read what you wrote but what does your mod do exactly for the game?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Yeah I have a pretty beefy PC and it's not something my laptop would run very well (if at all). There is no character creation at this point. I'm not sure if there will be, but they are adding new outfits to choose from for characters.
btw which if using a female mc for lesbian scenes has scene with foot fetish involved?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes