feraldrago

Jun 7, 2017
And just like that, I've updated the mod as well: Updated Mod + MelonLoader Post
IMPORTANT NOTE: old savegames will not work! The game still starts, but the menu wouldn't show.
It sucks but you'll have to start over from scratch I'm afraid. Nothing I can do about it.

Cheers,
DCF

So if I load the game from a save the mod doesn't work? Or do you mean save games from previous patch versions? I'm assuming its the former since Num5 stopped working after I had to close the game..

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
So if I load the game from a save the mod doesn't work? Or do you mean save games from previous patch versions? I'm assuming its the former since Num5 stopped working after I had to close the game..
Sorry for the confusion, of course I meant "saves from previous versions of the game" (due to some changes they made). Eek pretty much displays a warning that saves might be outdated anyway, even without any mods.

On another note though, I just saw that two of my previous posts were edited and had some content removed, allegedly for "repeated trolling / belittling" which is absolutely ridiculous. Another user waltzed in, told me the download didn't work for him, refused to elaborate and was pissed afterwards. How is it that they are allowed to do this... but when I speak up and defend myself, apparently it's not okay then?

If this is how moderation works here, I'm done. You may thank whoever dipshit did that, but I'll no longer be updating anything in regards to this game, unless the moderator in question personally sends his apologies.

zapzero

Jul 19, 2021
How is it that they are allowed to do this... but when I speak up and defend myself, apparently it's not okay then?

If this is how moderation works here, I'm done. You may thank whoever dipshit did that, but I'll no longer be updating anything in regards to this game, unless the moderator in question personally sends his apologies.
Let's just say I noticed on general there are 2 types of moderation here.

The "special threads" where the mods takes an active interest in and is a manufacturer of the general sentiment, nuking dissent. Which to be fair, is pretty rare but very obvious.

The other far more common one is when they get flagged a report, and they spend what seems like a minute wondering glancing through what is happening and decide "fuck it", they just nuke everyone with a remotely negative comment for a few pages. Though I have seen ones where they nuked weeks of chat to stop a particular topic.

Guessing the 2nd happened.
Not the best moderation system for sure, though I don't really have high expectations on a free forum.

Reactions: p22 and KhanJr

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
There is no win32 version anymore and there never will be.
btw in terms of console comm
There's a MFM one in the art room or whatever it's called, and another MFF one that I forget where it is, maybe Ashley's room?
So pretty much the FFF scenes are either Madison's bedroom or Ashley's room..kinda sucks that the art room and gazebo couldn't have been done for the FFF threesomes.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
What's the point of reporting a post as a game update when I literally have to send in a ticket every time to get the latest version uploaded.. frustrating.

BacksFunny911

Jan 27, 2021
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the newly released Pre-Alpha 0.6.0 still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any game version from 1.0.2.2 to 1.0.6 (the current one).
/edit: updated for 1.1.6.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Dont work mods. Start loading and error and exit game

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
What's the point of reporting a post as a game update when I literally have to send in a ticket every time to get the latest version uploaded.. frustrating.
That's as frustrating as a cluster fucked walkthrough, one point I notice when I did the tasks for getting Vickie to the party that I didn't start the Muse quest at all so when I tried that I get some response from Madison on her being undecided to talk about the art room or scream no..so a major mess up there, I did so much grinding of various tasks prior to Vickie and afterwards so now looks like gotta start over again also one thing I did read up if people are struggling with the part of player being nude model for Madison in the art room, the key on the masturbating is to end it once painting of penguin appears on the canvas.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
That's as frustrating as a cluster fucked walkthrough, one point I notice when I did the tasks for getting Vickie to the party that I didn't start the Muse quest at all so when I tried that I get some response from Madison on her being undecided to talk about the art room or scream no..so a major mess up there, I did so much grinding of various tasks prior to Vickie and afterwards so now looks like gotta start over again also one thing I did read up if people are struggling with the part of player being nude model for Madison in the art room, the key on the masturbating is to end it once painting of penguin appears on the canvas.
The only good walkthrough for this game is down because it's being updated. :\

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The only good walkthrough for this game is down because it's being updated. :\
So I guess my playthroughs are on hold for a bit as even the triggering for Ashley I can't seem to repeat it anymore for getting her panties for Amy's scavenger hunt.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
So it can load faster. When you archive them, they take 10 times less space.
The devs are morons who probably barely knew Unity to begin with whenever they started this project. The game is looking like it's from 2010 at most (if not earlier) but it's so poorly optimized, it can take AGES to load depending on what your save file is... for just a single HOUSE (not even any "open world" stuff whatsoever, let alone huge amount of objects or NPCs).

Having learned to mod the game made me painfully aware of just how much of a horrible clusterfuck their entire codebase is. There's tons of classes and methods all over the place with weird, often times redundant / duplicate names that make no sense. I imagine it's just as hard for the devs to understand WTF is going on there, as it might be for players to grasp why it's taking them months to add the tiniest amounts of content. (to me, not a big surprise given what I've just said)

As far as I'm concerned, this game should've never made it to the big platforms like Steam etc. that just gave them WAY too much (over)confidence, they're probably thinking they can get away with anything now that they somehow managed to catch the attention of some Z-list celebrities and a few influencers / cosplayers.

...but I'm glad you're happy that it "can load faster" :rolleyes:

PS: yes I'm drunk (might edit later), no I don't care what you think, this is a love-hate-relationship.
I love breaking the game, I like *some* character aspects; I hate the way it's published and handled.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
The devs are morons who probably barely knew Unity to begin with whenever they started this project. The game is looking like it's from 2010 at most (if not earlier) but it's so poorly optimized, it can take AGES to load depending on what your save file is... for just a single HOUSE (not even any "open world" stuff whatsoever, let alone huge amount of objects or NPCs).

Having learned to mod the game made me painfully aware of just how much of a horrible clusterfuck their entire codebase is. There's tons of classes and methods all over the place with weird, often times redundant / duplicate names that make no sense. I imagine it's just as hard for the devs to understand WTF is going on there, as it might be for players to grasp why it's taking them months to add the tiniest amounts of content. (to me, not a big surprise given what I've just said)

As far as I'm concerned, this game should've never made it to the big platforms like Steam etc. that just gave them WAY too much (over)confidence, they're probably thinking they can get away with anything now that they somehow managed to catch the attention of some Z-list celebrities and a few influencers / cosplayers.

...but I'm glad you're happy that it "can load faster" :rolleyes:

PS: yes I'm drunk (might edit later), no I don't care what you think, this is a love-hate-relationship.
I love breaking the game, I like *some* character aspects; I hate the way it's published and handled.
That little speech would've done well for being stated in the review section given that's how it came across however not agreeing or disagreeing regardless..Unity engine is decent..and the major aspect is yes the location for doing quests for pairing MC with various NPCs here's the thing though NPC is non-playable meaning not even able to really interact with as each character does have an actual role for the game which actually defines them as NTRs not NPCs.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes