HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
At least some of what you say is actually already possible, I just opted to block those kinds of pairings since I'm not so much into "gay shit" myself (I'd rather not have too many sausages at the salad bar). However, since the mod also does undo the "oh you cheated? no more achievements!" punishment, you could probably trigger those scenes manually via console and watch them without fear of any consequence.

I'd also like to reconsider just unlocking everything for everyone... but currently there's still some bugs with 1.1.6.2 I need to iron out, that I can't quite pin down yet. Sometimes it seems to work, sometimes it doesn't. Very strange, but at least I've narrowed it down to texture loading (so in a worst case scenario, I'd have to disable custom textures temporarily; meaning Amala / Doja Cat will return to Barbie Doll).
Indeed I despise the sausage fest at a salad bar, the more fleshy tacos the better it's always good south of the feminine boarder hence in my game using consoles I used the door lock on the study and ported the three dicks there leaving the girls a run of the rest of the place lol.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Successfully fucked Eek!'s latest censorship methods in the ass and updated the mod to 1.1.6.2.
Note: my initial assumption that old saves don't work was wrong, I'm sorry. This has been fixed.

Feel free to continue your game from wherever.
Download post: Click Me

Upon reading up on the MelonLoader, it states it breaks free of main camera restrictions, is that all or like what can actually be done with the mod in terms of gameplay? Sorry for sounding like a newbie just currently getting tired/bored of the in-game default stuff lol
There might still be a working "free camera" mod around, but it's not mine. MelonLoader is simply a framework that allows individual developers (like me) to create mods that can then be loaded by the game. The reason why I'm bundling it with the FDC mod is because it's an older version - House Party will crash to desktop with any of the more recent ones.

Answering your question about what the mod does: it allows you to undress and have sex with characters at will, with almost no restrictions (except for some that would lead to broken animations). It also allows you to turn off the "stamina cooldown" and applies custom textures in DDS format, providing an alternative method to the way Eek! loads PNG/TGA textures. This is required for characters that would otherwise be blocked from showing nudity, like Amala / Doja Cat.

And finally, it disables the "cheat protection" - meaning that you'll still be able to earn achievements even after using console commands. So if there's anything you can't do with the mod itself, you may do it via console instead.

Last edited:

KhanJr

Sep 15, 2017
This for MelonLoader worked fine for me earlier this year (the female PC is too hot not to see in action). I haven't tried to see if it's still viable yet, though.

DreamzD

Sep 3, 2021
Firstly DojaCatFucker thanks for the awesome mod!!
I actually own the base game on steam but no DLC's :( I just downloaded the game from here (because of the DLC's) and was exploring first before I use it on my steam build.
1. Yes, Melonloader 0.6.1 open beta still CTD ...​
2. You mentioned that;​
However, since the mod also does undo the "oh you cheated? no more achievements!" punishment, you could probably trigger those scenes manually via console and watch them without fear of any consequence
How does it actually work ? (Obviously I'm trying this on my "Steam build" but it still has a message popping up telling me "oh you cheated? no more achievements!"
Is that just cosmetic?​
Cheers!

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Firstly DojaCatFucker thanks for the awesome mod!!
I actually own the base game on steam but no DLC's :( I just downloaded the game from here (because of the DLC's) and was exploring first before I use it on my steam build.
1. Yes, Melonloader 0.6.1 open beta still CTD ...​
2. You mentioned that;​
How does it actually work ? (Obviously I'm trying this on my "Steam build" but it still has a message popping up telling me "oh you cheated? no more achievements!"​
Is that just cosmetic?​
Cheers!
Yes, it's just "cosmetic" i.e. I haven't figured out a way to manipulate what kind of text messages pop up. The moment it shows though, at the very same time that variable is reset, which is more or less instant. So unless you happen to earn an achievement on the exact same frame where you put in a console command (which I don't even believe is humanly possible), you're good; tested and verified by yours truly. :)

Reactions: DreamzD

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
Answering your question about what the mod does: it allows you to undress and have sex with characters at will, with almost no restrictions (except for some that would lead to broken animations).
After trying to make it work, I'm not sure about how the functions tbh

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
After trying to make it work, I'm not sure about how the functions tbh
1. [Optional] Edit keybindings in the FuckDojaCat.ini file to your liking (open with a text editor)
2. Install the mod; if there's no text showing up (top left corner) while in game, it failed to load
3. Press whatever key you bound for "ToggleGUI" to show the menu (it's clickable buttons)
4. If there's no button showing that reads "Perform selected intimacy" then either:
4.1. one or more of the selected character(s) are blocked for that specific type of intimacy, or
4.2. you need to undress / get your dick out first, or
4.3. you recently nutted and need to recover

In case of 4.1. I can't do anything about it, really. I've made an effort to include and allow all possible combinations of character pairings, unless they would result in broken or otherwise glitchy animations. This is to prevent people from complaining about visual bugs, which unfortunately are out of my control.

Last edited:
Reactions: Umbra214

Wlms

Apr 17, 2021
1. [Optional] Edit keybindings in the FuckDojaCat.ini file to your liking (open with a text editor)
2. Install the mod; if there's no text showing up (top left corner) while in game, it failed to load
3. Press whatever key you bound for "ToggleGUI" to show the menu (it's clickable buttons)
4. If there's no button showing that reads "Perform selected intimacy" then either:
4.1. one or more of the selected character(s) are blocked for that specific type of intimacy, or
4.2. you need to undress / get your dick out first, or
4.3. you recently nutted and need to recover

Right, thanks !

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Working on a small quality of life update... :cool:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

/edit: original post has been updated with the new mod version.

Changes:
  • Another button row was added to allow reassignment of whoever is supposed to act in the "player" role.
  • If an NPC is chosen to act as the player, you'll be able to freely watch them perform the selected intimacy.
    This works with both male and female characters, regardless of which gender you picked for yourself.
  • Some animations, especially POV ones, are restricted to a specific player role / NPC gender combination.
    Assume that every animation that's not available (even when it should be) is broken and thus locked.
  • NPCs will now adjust their "orgasm cooldown" according to whatever the player has set theirs to.
    In relation to this, ALL characters you'd like to participate in an intimacy event need to be rested first.
  • Two more keybindings have been added to allow customization for the two additional button actions.

A few words about cutscenes (i.e. non-POV intimacy): I have decided to leave those available for full NPC pairings, despite this resulting in some weird visible teleportation - characters will swap places instantly instead of naturally moving into a new position, for obvious theatrical reasons. I don't wanna count this as "broken" though, since it's actually working as intended (if you were filling the player role); plus I didn't want this entire thing to be too restrictive, what the heck.

Cheers
~DCF

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
New HP version releases today. Most likely will be bug fixes along with the Winter theme DLC. Do you guys want me to upload this one or skip it?

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
Is it possible to disable (and how to disable) horns, wings, tails?
It would be nice if that were possible!

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes