dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
i'll try can u share
this one the first page. try this one. tho i remember last time i played 2020(except for the very first release) there were someb bugs. so i just used the cheats. fk the walkthrough :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

J1215

Dec 15, 2019
How to increase strength, stamina and speed so that MC can easily defeat everyone (including Frank and Derek) in combat?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
View attachment 2622507
yes,fdc and freecam works well together.
How in the world did you get yours to work? What did you do to get both mods to work for you that i'm not doing? I tried googling both missing dependencies but i have no clue on what to do next, or if i found the correct dependencies even. I've provided attachments below for reference if you jatalin, or "anyone" for that matter can help me out with this please?

MelonLoader Version:
Version.png

Missing Dependencies:
Missing Dependencies.png

Folder Path For Both Mods:
Mods Folder Path.png

jatalin

Apr 30, 2022
How in the world did you get yours to work? What did you do to get both mods to work for you that i'm not doing? I tried googling both missing dependencies but i have no clue on what to do next, or if i found the correct dependencies even. I've provided attachments below for reference if you jatalin, or "anyone" for that matter can help me out with this please?

MelonLoader Version:
View attachment 2646484

Missing Dependencies:
View attachment 2646487

Folder Path For Both Mods:
View attachment 2646491
look closely at sha256 hash,don't use the last one releases on github,it works for melonLoader 0.6.0 not 0.4.2

Last edited:

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
look closely at sha256 hash,don't use the last one releases on github,it works for melonLoader 0.6.0 not 0.4.2
If you mean this version of melonloader:
ScreenShot_20230525043513.png

I just tried the x64 bit version of it and now it comes back with this error:
ScreenShot_20230525044028.png

and if i try to ignore the error then this pops up:
ScreenShot_20230525042813.png

I don't know if this will help any further but here is an attachment of all of what i currently have in the house party directory to "probably" see where i'm going wrong with this whole shebang and as a reference as well if you can help me out with this again jatalin, or "anyone" really:
ScreenShot_20230525050111.png

Also, i haven't tried the x32 bit version of the 0.6.0 melonloader just because i'm laaaazy but if you, or anyone thinks it'll help just to check it out to see if it works then i will just go ahead and do it i guess.

:rolleyes:

jatalin

Apr 30, 2022
View attachment 2647771

View attachment 2647799

View attachment 2647804

I don't know if this will help any further but here is an attachment of all of what i currently have in the house party directory to "probably" see where i'm going wrong with this whole shebang and as a reference as well if you can help me out with this again jatalin, or "anyone" really:
View attachment 2647823

Also, i haven't tried the x32 bit version of the 0.6.0 melonloader just because i'm laaaazy but if you, or anyone thinks it'll help just to check it out to see if it works then i will just go ahead and do it i guess.

I mean you have to use the correct mod version, not melonloader 0.6.0.

1.png

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
I mean you have to use the correct mod version, not melonloader 0.6.0.

View attachment 2648138
Ok i finally figured it out thanks to you, as it turns out i was using the "github" version 1.3.3 of the freecam mod this whole time when i should've been using the one from " " which apparently has the correct hash code where as the github one has the wrong hash? That's stupid if you ask me because quite literally on the description page there it "LINKS" to the github version which very deceptive albeit unintentionally perhaps, but still.

Hopefully now fewer people get misled, unlike myself.

That said, i would not have figured this whole thing out on my own if it hadn't been for your help. thank you.

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Trying to play the Gone Bad Party mod, but I get an error saying "Error: Story unplayable due to failed integrity check. Files missing or corrupted. Or story version is invalid." I have tried reinstalling the mod and checking the folders, everything seems in place. All other mod stories work fine. I have updated both the game and mod to current versions but nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
View attachment 2647771

View attachment 2647799

View attachment 2647804

View attachment 2647823

Just chiming in because of your screenshot - I don't know where you got the idea from, but the file/folder structure of my mod download should always *remain intact* without changes. Meaning that the FuckDojaCat.ini file is in the wrong place; it belongs to where the .dll is (in the Mods subfolder), otherwise none of the hotkeys would work for you.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

This requires the 1.2.1 base game

This includes all DLC's including Doja Cat. Give this a like if you want me to continue to update. Much love.

EDIT: I screwed up the 1.2.1 version I released here earlier. I apologize for any inconvenience. Download the new one I just uploaded if you're having issues with bugs. Updated 5/28

Last edited:

jedialien

Feb 2, 2019
Hey, I'm not normally one to ask... :ROFLMAO: but am kinda broke for the rest of May so I won't be buying the Gritty Kitty DLC anytime soon. Would you mind telling me where that specific version you provided is from? (GOG, Patreon, Steam etc.?)

I'm trying to figure out if downloading it would be fucking with my legit Steam version in any way - and by that I DON'T mean if I can install both at the same time (I already know I can), but rather if downloading the DLC here would make a purchase on Steam later on... unnecessary. You know, because I like to stay up to date and provide valid sources myself, when it comes to important mod files, that are usually based off of the Steam client version :D

In any case... I just woke up in my chair after having been asleep for 3-4 hours, drooling all over myself, having helped a very good irl friend of mine with a bunch of his stupid problems... so expect a mod update fairly soon.*

* = with the caveat that it might change soon afterwards because I may purchase the DLC and provide a version that's more in line with my previous releases come June anyway.
You can usually see where its been sourced from by going to the plugins folder, HouseParty_Data\Plugins\, if its Steam you would see a Steamworks.NET.txt file, in the upload incog44 shared there is a itch file which would mean its been sourced from Itch.io

Last edited:
Reactions: incog44
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes