incog44

Jan 5, 2021
The FDC mod has been updated for 1.2.1, and I've added Liz Katz + cutscenes to the rotation.
Grab it from the original post.

Note: Liz's "Hot Tub Tentacle" cutscene currently appears to be broken, causing whoever is filling the player role to fall through the world (and most likely end up in Compubrah's VR room) once the scene concludes. This is something I can't fix; use console commands to warp stuck characters back to proper locations.
The scene works for me. Not using the mod, but I don't fall through the ground. Not sure if you were implying it was a game or not.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
The scene works for me. Not using the mod, but I don't fall through the ground. Not sure if you were implying it was a game or not.
Strange. Even when just using regular console commands, I do end up falling. Not sure why though, game's up to date and I haven't mixed any outdated files into it either. The only thing I can think of would be not having started from a fresh save. But not that it really matters too much anyway.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Strange. Even when just using regular console commands, I do end up falling. Not sure why though, game's up to date and I haven't mixed any outdated files into it either. The only thing I can think of would be not having started from a fresh save. But not that it really matters too much anyway.
Hmmm... yeah I just used New Game twice and didn't fall through after the cutscene either time.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
incog44 thanks for your reaction. Yes I downloaded the full game again and started a new story. But it's okay I downloaded the 1.2.0 version again and there's no problem there.

Also regarding the Liz tentacle scene, it worked the first time for me when I downloaded the 1.2 version yesterday.
Now in both versions (redownloaded the 1.2 version today) the scene does play, but not as a movie. It plays in real time. So I can walk around the tub while the scene plays... o_O:unsure::oops:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
incog44 thanks for your reaction. Yes I downloaded the full game again and started a new story. But it's okay I downloaded the 1.2.0 version again and there's no problem there.

Also regarding the Liz tentacle scene, it worked the first time for me when I downloaded the 1.2 version yesterday.
Now in both versions (redownloaded the 1.2 version today) the scene does play, but not as a movie. It plays in real time. So I can walk around the tub while the scene plays... o_O:unsure::oops:
Hmm some very odd bugs people are getting that I haven't got. Guess we'll see in future updates what the deal is. Why it's doing it for some and not others, I have no idea.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

On the off chance I packed the DLC's wrong. Can you test this one? I made sure it was packed 100% correctly. Even though I'm pretty sure I did that the first time I'd love to see if this fixes your guys issues.

Just check the tentacle cut scene. Should be the easiest way to tell if the old download is borked.

bodyharvest

Feb 26, 2018
On the off chance I packed the DLC's wrong. Can you test this one? I made sure it was packed 100% correctly. Even though I'm pretty sure I did that the first time I'd love to see if this fixes your guys issues.

Just check the tentacle cut scene. Should be the easiest way to tell if the old download is borked.

Yup that worked for me. Tentacle scene played as it should be. Thanks!

Reactions: incog44

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Ok I'll update the main post. I screwed up somehow. Thanks for testing. No clue how I messed that up.
Would it be possible to update the "DLC Only" link as well?

It would help very much with a) download size in general, obviously, and b) not running the risk of mixing itch stuff into a non-itch version; I don't know for certain which files (other than the "GameAssembly" one and a handful of others) may be overwritten and which ones may cause issues due to platform differences.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Would it be possible to update the "DLC Only" link as well?

It would help very much with a) download size in general, obviously, and b) not running the risk of mixing itch stuff into a non-itch version; I don't know for certain which files (other than the "GameAssembly" one and a handful of others) may be overwritten and which ones may cause issues due to platform differences.
The DLC ONLY link is the latest version. I just ran the executable this time with the base game to add the DLC's instead of doing it from the zip manually. It's the same files.

It was downloaded from Itch once released and nothing has been updated since. It works with Steam, I know that much. Not sure about other platforms. I'm assuming they will as long as the base game is 1.2.1

azidmaze

May 27, 2023
If you're referring to my mod, then you're out of luck unless you get your hands on v1.2.1 of the game. The README document even explicitly states that you're supposed to copy & paste the content matching your game's version. I don't get how people unironically think using contents of a folder called "1.2.1" with a game that's a different build would work.
Works now Thanks for that

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
is there a complete walkthrough getting all scenes on 1 playthrough?
Not possible on a single playthrough but if you just want to see the scenes:

If you want a full guide involving multiple saves:

Reactions: doomulol

Dabi22

Jul 23, 2019
didnt read the walkthrough really wanted to access the alcohol cabinet had to beat frank up hitting once and running around the house yard :ROFLMAO:
after reading tutorial didnt knew he was an important character too

• Haha
Reactions: incog44 and L0b0ts

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Could you please do an alternative post like on F95 Zone itself or something? Because I having problems loading the page on Anonfiles. Thank you in advance.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes