Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Link won't open

Reactions: feraldrago

WorldBreaker

Jan 22, 2018
they should add the option to change the outfits of the characters. the old outfit for vicky with the booty shorts is wayy better than the new one.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
they should add the option to change the outfits of the characters. the old outfit for vicky with the booty shorts is wayy better than the new one.
I think I read something about them adding additional clothing choices in the future. Not sure if her booty shorts will make a return. Also, don't quote me on any of that.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
How can I fix the error when i try and play the custom "Bad Party" story???
Loads fine for me playing as the male MC. It warns you about playing as the female character. It's based on an old HP build, although it does load for me.

qqwweee_123

Apr 29, 2019
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
the site is not working Link:

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Loads fine for me playing as the male MC. It warns you about playing as the female character. It's based on an old HP build, although it does load for me.
I got it working with the new update, but seems to be just the vanilla game. Or is that how this starts?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I got it working with the new update, but seems to be just the vanilla game. Or is that how this starts?
Ok, so everything besides "Original Story" is either dev made, or fan made. Original Story is what you want if you're trying to play the regular game with Doja and Liz Katz

ninjajay2417

Jul 30, 2018
Ok, so everything besides "Original Story" is either dev made, or fan made. Original Story is what you want if you're trying to play the regular game with Doja and Liz Katz
Yea I know, I meant does the Bad Party story start the same way as vanilla? Cause I selected it and started a new game but it seems to be the same story as the OG game

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
2000 downloads from GoFile alone. That's pretty impressive for people that seem to hate this game lol.

Gong1

Apr 7, 2020
Was wondering if anyone could share the mod from a different file sharing site if that's allowed, since Anonfiles seems to be down.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Was wondering if anyone could share the mod from a different file sharing site if that's allowed, since Anonfiles seems to be down.
I don't have it or I would. If not I'm sure he'll be back tomorrow as it's Memorial Day in the US. Maybe someone else will share it before he comes back.

Gamerz90

Jul 15, 2020
Help...Patrick is gone from the game..i started a new original game so needed to talk to everyone but patrick went missing..i search everywhere but he's like completely dissapear...i did saw him roaming before he went completely vanish..

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Help...Patrick is gone from the game..i started a new original game so needed to talk to everyone but patrick went missing..i search everywhere but he's like completely dissapear...i did saw him roaming before he went completely vanish..
That's the Liz Katz murder mystery DLC in action. Maybe check the garage and then freezer. Might need something to smash it with. If you don't want to play that DLC just disable it in DLC settings on the main menu or shoo her away when she arrives at the door.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes