JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
It is working for me right now, although I know it was down for everyone yesterday. Please try again; but also feel free to let me know which hosting site you would prefer as an alternative.
Sorry i can confirm. Link is not working. Connection resets. Doesnt work with VPN or without

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Sorry i can confirm. Link is not working. Connection resets. Doesnt work with VPN or without
Working for me. I'll just upload it in case it goes down again. Until he finds a new host.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Does anyone have a save mostly finished file?
Not to sound like an asshole but a mostly finished save file isn't going to get you what you want. I'm assuming you just want to see sex scenes. In that case download the mod in the OG post. This game isn't one where a single save file is going to be worth your time.

lele63

May 3, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
How can i press num 5 on laptop? I cannot use onscreen key?

ReiCaixa

Apr 28, 2020
(...) Steam achievements... I like to have a "rarest achievements" section on display on my profile - but right now it's literally all just House Party stuff (and two from Jump King), which feels... a little bit embarrassing to say the least, since I like to keep the profile public, too. And it's not like those are hard to achieve - just seemingly nobody cares to go for it.
(...)
Just use SAM, lock the achievements you don't want shown in your profile.

It's not that no one care to play it, the player base is big and most people didn't even buy the DLCs.
Also, many people use commands in House Party, which disables the Achievements.

I myself barely have the basegame achievements because I'm always using commands todo Rachael's Dares AND inviting Vickie at the same time for example.

season12345

Mar 15, 2018
You need the tablet by the TV. Don't let Madison or Derek see you take it. Then open it and close the vents by color. You need to close let's say all yellow vents before moving on to a new colorset. The vents are on the ceiling and can't be closed via the tablet. It just lets you know the color combination.
thanks

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
From what I read in release notes/news on Dev's site it states for Liz that she's able to be able to have console commands used for her however I attempted to just for shits and giggles at the beginning of her content and she wasn't so I'm assuming for console use that her main story needs to get completed prior to console usage?

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
From what I read in release notes/news on Dev's site it states for Liz that she's able to be able to have console commands used for her however I attempted to just for shits and giggles at the beginning of her content and she wasn't so I'm assuming for console use that her main story needs to get completed prior to console usage?
Works fine for me but her name in game is Liz Katz so you need to use quote marks to allow for the space.

Eg: clothing “Liz Katz” all change off

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Works fine for me but her name in game is Liz Katz so you need to use quote marks to allow for the space.

Eg: clothing “Liz Katz” all change off
Yeah I got it after I saw the steam console list was updated...just suck for console on Doja though not being able to be done as I have been having issues on using current mod build.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Thank you! Is there an updated walkthrough?
There are a few decent ones here. Not one guide that is totally up to date. Might have to bounce around a few depending on what you're trying to achieve. This one is fairly good for the latest version but doesn't contain everything.

Reactions: CptCrimson

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Yeah, console commands given if you haven't done Doja's DLC though as I read up both their quests can't be activated at the same time which is another bummer.
That's not true, I was just playing with both of them in the same game. No mods even necessary, you just enable them both on the main menu and it works just fine.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes