TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
No. Pretty much why you should save often. No way to reverse it besides rolling back to a save file and trying again.
So I started over and The Liz Katz quest gets stuck every friggin time. She just keeps saying Close the door. And the quests won't go forward WTF

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
So I started over and The Liz Katz quest gets stuck every friggin time. She just keeps saying Close the door. And the quests won't go forward WTF
Did you restart or new game? I haven't ran into this issue since 1.2.0 but try a new game if you haven't already. There are some bugs that need ironing out. I haven't experienced them, but reading the HP discord it seems some players do. Are you on the latest 1.2.1 that was updated on the 28th? It's the main download on this thread now.

EDIT: Eek responded. There will be a new hotfix soon regarding Brittney and dryer scene. Seems like some people are having those bugs still. So keep an eye on the thread if you don't get it fixed. I'll have it uploaded as soon as they release it.

Last edited:
Reactions: TFurguson69

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
That's not true, I was just playing with both of them in the same game. No mods even necessary, you just enable them both on the main menu and it works just fine.
Okay well on my game I did the steps for getting Doja even to come over and she just kept standing at her side of the fence she didn't even go to the front door of madison's.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
They just pushed a fix for that, that is live. No new download required as long as you're on 1.2.1. Just exit the game and start again. The story will update in the menu.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Just use SAM, lock the achievements you don't want shown in your profile.

It's not that no one care to play it, the player base is big and most people didn't even buy the DLCs.
Also, many people use commands in House Party, which disables the Achievements.

I myself barely have the basegame achievements because I'm always using commands todo Rachael's Dares AND inviting Vickie at the same time for example.
Well I'm glad you mentioned that... because my mod (even if it didn't do anything else you might have liked)... at least it does one thing: it prevents console commands from disabling achievements :) so if any of you all were still on the fence, thinking about - "huh, does this really do anything for me??" - yes it does :) it disables the cheat penalty. Don't worry about the text still popping up, that's just cosmetic.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Is there a way to reverse quest failed flags? The help screen in the console says nada
I hear you, and I have done some effort to at least mark "missed" quests (that would otherwise be completely invisible to you) as "failed" meaning that they will always appear on your log. This is a feature of the FDC mod: all "missed" quests will immediately show up as failed, so you know exactly where you went wrong, instead of being left in the dark.

My original intention was to develop a system where you can "revert" any choice from any quest, so you can basically "go back in time" and redo stuff... alas, I have little knowledge about the way Eek! handles their plot variables. It's a fucked up mess to look at, every time I go back to the code, anyway. But maybe, someday in the future, this might become a feature (no promises) :D

Reactions: TFurguson69

awesomepossum

Nov 12, 2016
Yeah, console commands given if you haven't done Doja's DLC though as I read up both their quests can't be activated at the same time which is another bummer.
whats the command? bc she just leaves at the end which is lame since im using the gone bad party mod aswell

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Okay well on my game I did the steps for getting Doja even to come over and she just kept standing at her side of the fence she didn't even go to the front door of madison's.
I think the crux of it is that you need Patrick for both DLCs. If you start Liz's DLC, Patrick goes missing so you can't complete the objectives to get Doja Cat at the party, so you have to wait until you resolve the whole Liz thing. BUT, if you get Doja Cat to the party first, she will show up once you either invite Liz in (or shoo her away), and then you can have them both there if you do the former. You won't be able to do her music video segment though without Patrick, so again, you have to resolve the Liz DLC first.

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
I think the crux of it is that you need Patrick for both DLCs. If you start Liz's DLC, Patrick goes missing so you can't complete the objectives to get Doja Cat at the party, so you have to wait until you resolve the whole Liz thing. BUT, if you get Doja Cat to the party first, she will show up once you either invite Liz in (or shoo her away), and then you can have them both there if you do the former. You won't be able to do her music video segment though without Patrick, so again, you have to resolve the Liz DLC first.
I get that still the whole concept is even if I do the beginning of Liz's DLC pre-Patrick's "death" Doja still on her side of the fence yet I know I used console previously for getting Madison's stuff done for Doja to get the invite perhaps I should do the actual tasks on her events to get triggers lol.

TFurguson69

Sep 9, 2019
I hear you, and I have done some effort to at least mark "missed" quests (that would otherwise be completely invisible to you) as "failed" meaning that they will always appear on your log. This is a feature of the FDC mod: all "missed" quests will immediately show up as failed, so you know exactly where you went wrong, instead of being left in the dark.

My original intention was to develop a system where you can "revert" any choice from any quest, so you can basically "go back in time" and redo stuff... alas, I have little knowledge about the way Eek! handles their plot variables. It's a fucked up mess to look at, every time I go back to the code, anyway. But maybe, someday in the future, this might become a feature (no promises) :D
I am not a coder. But the gameplay is buggy AF story progression happens more by chance than design. It's a shame

Reactions: wiwem71072

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I am not a coder. But the gameplay is buggy AF story progression happens more by chance than design. It's a shame
See the thing here is that you're one of the few experiencing this. I have 200 hours in this game and right now the only bugs I'm running into are clipping issues with cutscenes. Which will probably always be an issue.

I'm not trying to discredit your experience but most of us aren't having these issues or there would be more posts about it. There have been 6000+ downloads from GoFile alone. You'd think at least more than 1 person would have this issue.

Also, have no idea if you're running the updated 1.2.1 game here that I released on 5/28 because there was an issue with the original packing of the files.

Last edited:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yeah that command doesn't work if you disable the DLC. Which I had to do because it's so fucking broken. Do one thing out of sequence and the story doesn't progress.
Notice how you're the only one saying it's broken. Weird.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes