player two

Dec 4, 2022
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
It appears the updated link doesn't work for me as a site doesn't exist in DNS (according to Google DIG tool)

Gamerz90

Jul 15, 2020
That's the Liz Katz murder mystery DLC in action. Maybe check the freezer. Might need something to smash it with. If you don't want to play that DLC just disable it in DLC settings on the main menu or shoo her away when she arrives at the door.

thanks man..

Reactions: incog44

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
It appears the updated link doesn't work for me as a site doesn't exist in DNS (according to Google DIG tool)
This has been mentioned at least 4 times already. Even on this thread page. It'll be updated when he gets back or if someone else uploads it.

Jan 28, 2020
Help...Patrick is gone from the game..i started a new original game so needed to talk to everyone but patrick went missing..i search everywhere but he's like completely dissapear...i did saw him roaming before he went completely vanish..
That's the Liz Katz murder mystery DLC in action. Maybe check the garage and then freezer. Might need something to smash it with. If you don't want to play that DLC just disable it in DLC settings on the main menu or shoo her away when she arrives at the door.
Or you can just not answer the door at all until you're ready.

On a different topic, I don't recommend inviting Doja Cat and Liz Katz at the same time. You won't be able to do Liz Katz stuff until the Doja Cat stuff is done, or not at all if you do Doja's drunken opportunity.

LayKii

Nov 4, 2021
Can someone tell me how to deactivate the "halloween" mode please? It bothers me to see all the costumes

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Can someone tell me how to deactivate the "halloween" mode please? It bothers me to see all the costumes
Main menu, DLC Settings. It should be automatically turned off if you're running the latest version. I'm not sure how this is still an issue.

Reactions: greenyellow

wizks

Jul 22, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
link down ? :(

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
2000 downloads from GoFile alone. That's pretty impressive for people that seem to hate this game lol.
Speaking of "hating" this game... if only I had known in advance that so few people seem to care about the Doja (and now Liz Katz) Steam achievements... I like to have a "rarest achievements" section on display on my profile - but right now it's literally all just House Party stuff (and two from Jump King), which feels... a little bit embarrassing to say the least, since I like to keep the profile public, too. And it's not like those are hard to achieve - just seemingly nobody cares to go for it.

(Seriously my doods, can y'all who also happen to own this game on Steam maybe try to raise those numbers, from 0.1% to at least .2 or .3? xD that would help A LOT to push them out of the list already)

And yes I've already tested: even if you only own the base game, but installed the DLCs from F95, you're still eligible for all achievements. Somehow this game has the WORST content entitlement validation system to have ever existed on Steam.

Good for us, I guess.

Last edited:

CptCrimson

Aug 4, 2017
Where can I find the Fast food bag? I can't see it on where the walkthrough is saying it can be seen. (Beside the AC Unit)

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
What is the best way to play this game these days? A mod in particular? Because the 3 times I tried playing it, it felt like you had to use a guide, the gameplay never felt enjoyable in the least.

Speaking of "hating" this game... if only I had known in advance that so few people seem to care about the Doja (and now Liz Katz) Steam achievements... I like to have a "rarest achievements" section on display on my profile - but right now it's literally all just House Party stuff (and two from Jump King), which feels... a little bit embarrassing to say the least, since I like to keep the profile public, too. And it's not like those are hard to achieve - just seemingly nobody cares to go for it.

(Seriously my doods, can y'all who also happen to own this game on Steam maybe try to raise those numbers, from 0.1% to at least .2 or .3? xD that would help A LOT to push them out of the list already)

And yes I've already tested: even if you only own the base game, but installed the DLCs from F95, you're still eligible for all achievements. Somehow this game has the WORST content entitlement validation system to have ever existed on Steam.

Good for us, I guess.
I have seen some demos, like one for Serious Sam 3 seem to have their own achievements unrelated to the main game, perhaps you could get some from there, I doubt many people would have them.

EDIT: "doja cat fucker"? So I assume someone made a mod for her?

HBKTheIcon69

Dec 25, 2018
Or you can just not answer the door at all until you're ready.

On a different topic, I don't recommend inviting Doja Cat and Liz Katz at the same time. You won't be able to do Liz Katz stuff until the Doja Cat stuff is done, or not at all if you do Doja's drunken opportunity.
Speaking of doing Doja's stuff I tried on a previous version to get that to start up and for the life of me I heard noise at fence went to check the hole in the fence then after it wouldn't continue with mentioning to Madison about the neighbour...weird

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
What is the best way to play this game these days? A mod in particular? Because the 3 times I tried playing it, it felt like you had to use a guide, the gameplay never felt enjoyable in the least.

I have seen some demos, like one for Serious Sam 3 seem to have their own achievements unrelated to the main game, perhaps you could get some from there, I doubt many people would have them.

EDIT: "doja cat fucker"? So I assume someone made a mod for her?
In regards to your edit... well... yes. I am "that person" ^^ my entire account on this forum revolves around the fact that I started creating a mod that allows you to freely have sex with ANYONE at the House Party (including Doja Cat, who was notoriously excluded by Eek! at the time) and now it kinda evolved into this thing where I am just trying to please people who have no patience to sift through hundreds of pages of (unfinished) walkthroughs just to see some sex.

So what my mod does (on a basic level) is to let you fuck Doja Cat, of course.
But it also lets you fuck everyone else, in all the positions and cutscenes available.
Without having to play all their stories. ;)

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: feraldrago

Timmytank

Oct 4, 2022
Guys, can you recommend some good custom stuff for this game?
They’re most likely all outdated now so you’ll need to roll back to the version it was built for but..

Random party is a whole game in its self. Thoroughly recommend trying this!

Gone Bad Party is the original story with an added feature of being able to seduce any of the guests given you have high enough romance with them as well as some other fun side quests.

Date with Madison is a fun incest story but recommend using the walkthrough on the forum as it’s kinda hard to get that ending.

Much sluttier party is an xxx rated version of the original story.

season12345

Mar 15, 2018
I finish the DLC without got the clue#3.

After the cosplay party start, you will get Patrick's head.

Some point for it:
1. Talk to Liz, use dryer to dry the head.
2. Find the Kinfe at the AC unit outside.
3. Talk to Liz, Ashley, Madison to tell them go outside. when the AC unit jammed, use hammer to hit it.
4. Get the notebook at the dancing area.
5. Talk to npc, especialy Katherine. She will help you to get clue#4 at the printer and she will tell you who invite Liz.
6. Get Partick's briefcase at the roof of the Gazebo (use with the hammer, you will open it). Follow the password at the top of the notebook item, enter it with brieftcase "secert boob option".
7. Take the broom, penguim, matchbox, talk to npc especialy Derek, Brittney, Ashley, Madison. Then, I think you can use those items at AC unit.
8. Talk the Tablet under the TV. Talk to npc, especialy Madison. Now, I think you can close the air vent.
9.Talk to Frank, Leah, Ashley, Madison and Liz. Follow the Tablet AC unit app color group to close those vent.
I'm struggling to close the vents, how to get the others to help ?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
I'm struggling to close the vents, how to get the others to help ?
You need the tablet by the TV. Don't let Madison or Derek see you take it. Then open it and close the vents by color. You need to close let's say all yellow vents before moving on to a new colorset. The vents are on the ceiling and can't be closed via the tablet. It just lets you know the color combination.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes