Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
So do NPC's randomly have sex together?
Not in the default storyline. There might be a fan story that does that, but I don't think it'S easy to implement random events like that in the story creator.
For one (optional) quest however, one must catch two of them on cam on a certain occasion.

David Hamlock

Oct 31, 2017
Not in the default storyline. There might be a fan story that does that, but I don't think it'S easy to implement random events like that in the story creator.
For one (optional) quest however, one must catch two of them on cam on a certain occasion.
Ah ok thanks man

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
So, I've been following this fine Steam Guide

It's done a wonderful job. But now I am stuck. Lety doesn't enter the house after using the laptop, waited for 15 minutes & still nothing. I don't want to disable the achievements with warpto. I'm not playing the Steam version, that's beside the point, do you think because Liz Katz is still outside the front door is the reason Lety doesn't enter?

Does anyone have a link to a murder mystery guide, if there is one?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
So, I've been following this fine Steam Guide

It's done a wonderful job. But now I am stuck. Lety doesn't enter the house after using the laptop, waited for 15 minutes & still nothing. I don't want to disable the achievements with warpto. I'm not playing the Steam version, that's beside the point, do you think because Liz Katz is still outside the front door is the reason Lety doesn't enter?

Does anyone have a link to a murder mystery guide, if there is one?
It's exactly that. Shoo away Liz or let her in and do her content, and she will show up. Same with Doja Cat. Whenever you invite somebody to the house, you have to let them in and deal with it before you can have the next person come in.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
It's exactly that. Shoo away Liz or let her in and do her content, and she will show up. Same with Doja Cat. Whenever you invite somebody to the house, you have to let them in and deal with it before you can have the next person come in.
I thought as much. Guess I can always do the mystery then go back to the main, thank you for letting me know.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Is this games performance still tanking harder than 4k modded skyrim ?
Unfortunately, it is. I don't even know how those people managed to make a UNITY game perform this bad on even decently new hardware. But it is what it is, I guess... nowadays people will be OK with stuff performing "somewhat lag-free" when the area is literally just a house and a back yard. When other games introduce whole open worlds to explore.

I've stopped questioning this nonsense a long time ago, and learned just to roll with it.

I thought as much. Guess I can always do the mystery then go back to the main, thank you for letting me know.
Yes. My personal recommendation would be: do Liz Katz first - because Doja Cat requires some additional steps (for example: you need to be in good standing with Madison to get DC invited to the party without any hassle).

From my personal experience, Liz Katz doesn't require anything special and can just be played "whenever" but you should be ready to commit nonetheless - because once you've started that DLC, there's no going back, temporarily.

Everything will be fine afterwards tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: KhanJr

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022
DojaCatFucker I don't know if the "open labia" thingy from the cheat console is bugged or what but i have seen textures in the game where the women actually do have "open labias" but it's only during certain cutscenes and i've tried doing poses and emotes and whatnot along with the "open labia" cheat but i just cannot get it to work outside of the cutscenes.

That said, i don't know if it would be possible but could you try to see if you can do something with the texture and add it to a mod or maybe as a standalone mod even?

Also, here's an example of an "open labia" during a cutscene:
ScreenShot_20230609071958.png

Now, i'm not sure if it's supposed to look like that or if it even would look like that from the "open labia" cheat itself but alas it is technically still an "open labia" so it is what it is i guess, i'm not complaining.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022

Some pretty big bug fixes
Okay soooo, is the "open labia" thingy from the cheat console not working at all not a bug that they can fix then?

If they aren't able to fix it for what ever reason then sure i get it if that's the case, but if not then come on man. :rolleyes:

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Okay soooo, is the "open labia" thingy from the cheat console not working at all not a bug that they can fix then?

If they aren't able to fix it for what ever reason then sure i get it if that's the case, but if not then come on man. :rolleyes:
I have no idea what the hell you're even talking about. I don't know what "open labia cheat" is.

zeolay

Jan 29, 2022

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
sorry, it's a emote when you type "help emote" w/out the quotes from the cheat console:
View attachment 2690027

Also, i posted a few days ago with a picture to show what the "open labia" is supposedly supposed to look like although it's from a cutscene and not the "open labia" cheat itself since it doesn't work:

https://f95zone.to/threads/house-party-v1-2-2-eek-games.1209/post-10962989
Maybe post on their discord bug reports section if that's really something you're into.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes