Jan 11, 2019
anyoneknow what this error is when i press alt + F for freecam

[04:13:24.373] [Freecam] [ERROR] System.MissingMethodException: Il2CppSystem.Reflection.MethodInfo Il2CppSystem.Reflection.PropertyInfo.get_GetMethod()
at HPFreecam.FFreecam.CheckForToggle () [0x00036] in <e5ad2606b2ff40af9856e5b1fd05aef7>:0
at HPFreecam.FFreecam.OnUpdate () [0x00000] in <e5ad2606b2ff40af9856e5b1fd05aef7>:0
at HPFreecam.Freecam.OnUpdate () [0x00008] in <e5ad2606b2ff40af9856e5b1fd05aef7>:0
at MelonLoader.MelonHandler+<>c.<OnUpdate>b__48_0 (MelonLoader.MelonBase x) [0x00000] in <9f654394ce9a4cf2868e15f74fd42336>:0
at MelonLoader.MelonHandler+<>c__DisplayClass52_0.<InvokeMelonMethod>b__1 (MelonLoader.MelonMod x) [0x00000] in <9f654394ce9a4cf2868e15f74fd42336>:0
at MelonLoader.MelonHandler.InvokeMelonMethod[T] (System.Collections.Generic.List`1[T]& melons, MelonLoader.MelonHandler+InvokeMelonMethodDelegate`1[T] method, System.Boolean remove_failed) [0x00032] in <9f654394ce9a4cf2868e15f74fd42336>:0

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
What a shame. Amazing graphics, theme, sounds and funny writing held back by the annoying gameplay and underwhelming sex which honestly would have been fine if not for the bizarre effort required to unlock them.

I expected a fun and carefree experience of a party sandbox, but I actually got a lame puzzle game to solve instead. It could have been more "Leisure Suit Larry", but it went for the worst of Sierra classics with their dumb item scavenging and unintuitive logic of problem solving. You can easily fuck up quest-line progression with characters, either by choosing certain answers or by losing important items, making you end up on a dead-end failed game state where you have to restart the game.

The relatively long save/load times doesn't help with the trial and error either. No 3rd person camera controls, no intensity/speed controls for sex scenes, no scene gallery/viewer or at least setting up a preferred game state, things that are standard in games with much lower production quality are somehow missing here.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
I mean that the save where all quests are completed and relationships are pumped.
The game has triple checks with switch related to quest, previous answers and relationship. You are supposed to make exclusive quests resolved using cheats and then save the game. I am not sure if you can put previous answer (dialogue chosen in the past) with cheats.
Was simpler years ago: quests just increased the romance value and you could get the girls when maxed, they didn't care HOW you got them. Not they decided for a linear approach.

Reactions: barnss

incog44

Jan 5, 2021

Just some bug fixes. Mod won't work until updated to this version.

Reactions: 2B NieR

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
In the Liz DLC, after getting knocked out by resetting the breaker, it enters in combat mode and I can't do anything to progress.

Zero28

Mar 23, 2018
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Can you update it to the latest version 1.2.2.1? plis and thanks for the mod

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
What a shame. Amazing graphics, theme, sounds and funny writing held back by the annoying gameplay and underwhelming sex which honestly would have been fine if not for the bizarre effort required to unlock them.

I expected a fun and carefree experience of a party sandbox, but I actually got a lame puzzle game to solve instead. It could have been more "Leisure Suit Larry", but it went for the worst of Sierra classics with their dumb item scavenging and unintuitive logic of problem solving. You can easily fuck up quest-line progression with characters, either by choosing certain answers or by losing important items, making you end up on a dead-end failed game state where you have to restart the game.

The relatively long save/load times doesn't help with the trial and error either. No 3rd person camera controls, no intensity/speed controls for sex scenes, no scene gallery/viewer or at least setting up a preferred game state, things that are standard in games with much lower production quality are somehow missing here.
I don't disagree that the game could be better in a lot of ways. I do however enjoy the puzzle aspect of it. The sex cutscenes are pretty bad in general compared to a lot of other games and I'll be honest, I don't really play this game for the sex scenes (although they're a bonus). I can see why you dislike it.

I think you're correct in saying this game is more about the atmosphere, funny dialogue, and puzzles.

As far as the saving/loading goes, I'm assuming you have the game on an HDD instead of an SSD because I have no issues with that at all.

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
I don't disagree that the game could be better in a lot of ways. I do however enjoy the puzzle aspect of it. The sex cutscenes are pretty bad in general compared to a lot of other games and I'll be honest, I don't really play this game for the sex scenes (although they're a bonus). I can see why you dislike it.

I think you're correct in saying this game is more about the atmosphere, funny dialogue, and puzzles.

As far as the saving/loading goes, I'm assuming you have the game on an HDD instead of an SSD because I have no issues with that at all.
You've assumed incorrectly because I run all of my steam games on a ssd. How long are your save/load times?

I did a couple of tests: when saving there is a ~2 seconds hiccup, which is not bad. When loading (1st load and in-game), I'm getting ~30 seconds on average. Some modern AAA games can take this much time on the 1st load, but usually after that the loading times become faster.

But this game is not breath of the wild open world, it is literally just a house with a couple of NPCs, and obviously designed around player experimentation with trial and error (in-game tutorial even directly says so), so it becomes even worse because in a normal playthrough you'll be loading a lot and the waiting time adds up.

cesid

Nov 2, 2019
The puzzles are quite weak usually choosing A,B,C or giving a single item to a NPC. They are super "lethal", a single wrong move or word can lock everything.

Reactions: jazzynyc
May 25, 2019
or complete saves
Here you go buddy:

As others have mentioned, you can't really "complete" the game as some things cancel others out... but if you're creative with console commands you can work around that, as I've done here.

Pop the file into C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\Eek\House Party\Saves replacing USERNAME with your actual username and then fire up House Party and enjoy.

Reactions: RaviCK98

LustyBoyh

Jun 8, 2023
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
never dreamed to meet a celebrity here!

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes