oshtoshashlyk

Mar 5, 2020
Anybody else have weird texture bugs? Specifically, Brittney's milkers suddenly became invisible, even in the cutscenes. It's an absolute tragedy, those milkers are ~75% of the reason to even play this game in the first place. :cry:

RaviCK98

Oct 16, 2020
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Thanks for the work, but I don't understand, how do I make it work? I went to check my commands, I press them in game and nothing's happening...

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Thanks for the work, but I don't understand, how do I make it work? I went to check my commands, I press them in game and nothing's happening...
It is not updated for 1.2.2.1 and will only work with 1.2.2. Maybe he'll find some time to update it in the future.

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Ok i finally figured it out thanks to you, as it turns out i was using the "github" version 1.3.3 of the freecam mod this whole time when i should've been using the one from " " which apparently has the correct hash code where as the github one has the wrong hash? That's stupid if you ask me because quite literally on the description page there it "LINKS" to the github version which very deceptive albeit unintentionally perhaps, but still.

Hopefully now fewer people get misled, unlike myself.

That said, i would not have figured this whole thing out on my own if it hadn't been for your help. thank you.
I used the nexus version, melonloader 4.2, the log says freecam is loaded, no errors or anything, but still alt + F does nothing. Weird.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
never dreamed to meet a celebrity here!
Am I though? Your comment was surely flattering for about 2.5 seconds but beyond that, I just think you're wrong.

(If you're not kidding, and did not mistake me for someone else... please do tell where else you've heard of me lol)

In any case, I've just updated my mod (please refer to the original link on the opening post) to the most recent version. Sorry it took me longer than usual, but that's kinda what you get with a game that's slowly but surely running out of content to keep people invested in it.

Definitely, I am no longer invested enough to keep pushing out minor fixes if they keep patching for no reason.

Last edited:

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Am I though? Your comment was surely flattering for about 2.5 seconds but beyond that, I just think you're wrong.

(If you're not kidding, and did not mistake me for someone else... please do tell where else you've heard of me lol)

In any case, I've just updated my mod (please refer to the original link on the opening post) to the most recent version. Sorry it took me longer than usual, but that's kinda what you get with a game that's slowly but surely running out of content to keep people invested in it. Definitely, I am no longer invested enough to keep pushing out minor fixes if they keep patching for no reason.
Hey you seem to be the mod guy.

Freecam isn't working on mine. Says it's loaded ok but alt + F doesn't do anything.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
Hey you seem to be the mod guy.

Freecam isn't working on mine. Says it's loaded ok but alt + F doesn't do anything.

Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Why yes, at this point in time... I guess... I kind of am "the mod guy" - however, if you've read the post linked in the OP (i.e. go to page one, then click on the "MOD" link), you will see a comment of mine that clearly states: I myself am NOT using any other mods besides my own, so I cannot (and will never) provide support for issues arising from using stuff in conjunction or outside of that scope.

Would I consider implementing a free-cam into the FDC mod in the future? Maybe.

But that greatly depends on the popularity of the game itself (as in: how big is the demand?) and whether or not there's some sort of "pay-off" for me in the end. You gotta get this straight right out the door: I am NOT doing this for any profit or gain, all the time spent on developing my mod is basically "wasted" work hours that I don't get paid for.

And I am gladly continuing to do so - as long as people can appreciate and accept that I don't owe them anything.

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Why yes, at this point in time... I guess... I kind of am "the mod guy" - however, if you've read the post linked in the OP (i.e. go to page one, then click on the "MOD" link), you will see a comment of mine that clearly states: I myself am NOT using any other mods besides my own, so I cannot (and will never) provide support for issues arising from using stuff in conjunction or outside of that scope.

Would I consider implementing a free-cam into the FDC mod in the future? Maybe.

But that greatly depends on the popularity of the game itself (as in: how big is the demand?) and whether or not there's some sort of "pay-off" for me in the end. You gotta get this straight right out the door: I am NOT doing this for any profit or gain, all the time spent on developing my mod is basically "wasted" work hours that I don't get paid for.

And I am gladly continuing to do so - as long as people can appreciate and accept that I don't owe them anything.
I assumed you were driven solely by passion :)

It's a bit of a head scratcher for me at the moment. Oh well.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
I used the nexus version, melonloader 4.2, the log says freecam is loaded, no errors or anything, but still alt + F does nothing. Weird.
Dare I say, the dev of freecam just doesn't seem to care. Even if your mod appears to be properly loaded - that is NO guarantee of it working in whatever version is current.

Most of the time, people HAVE to update their mods, that's just how it is.

I can give y'all a little insight on my update procedure: whenever Eek! rolls around with another patch... what I'll have to change is literally two lines of this code right here (attached in the image). That's it. The "hard" part (if you can call it that) is to figure out what the new string is, that replaces the old one.

Yea it's not really "hard" (more like a chore) but eh... whatever.

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
It is not updated for 1.2.2.1 and will only work with 1.2.2. Maybe he'll find some time to update it in the future.
Yeh, I did :D jeez, maybe I am indeed becoming somewhat of a "celebrity" in this space. Fuck me, dood.

This feels depressing :( because my initial intention was literally just like: "Look, I see why y'all are upset that you cannot fuck Doja Cat, lemme help you" - and then it evolved into a completely different thing. Now it's like this weird "I expect this mod to allow me EVERYTHING I CAN IMAGINE" kinda thing. But obviously... imaginations of kinksters clearly step over the line. I would never. And no... don't even ask. If it's not possible with console commands - I won't.

Reactions: Tnetnba

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Dare I say, the dev of freecam just doesn't seem to care. Even if your mod appears to be properly loaded - that is NO guarantee of it working in whatever version is current.
Lenny (the freecam mod dev) is actually a moderator on the HP discord. He stated recently that reason it hasn't been updated is that HP broke certain features with their updates and it's no longer possible. His words so take it how want. Could very well still be possible, he just doesn't know how to get it working again.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiwem71072

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Yeh, I did :D jeez, maybe I am indeed becoming somewhat of a "celebrity" in this space. Fuck me, dood.

This feels depressing :( because my initial intention was literally just like: "Look, I see why y'all are upset that you cannot fuck Doja Cat, lemme help you" - and then it evolved into a completely different thing. Now it's like this weird "I expect this mod to allow me EVERYTHING I CAN IMAGINE" kinda thing. But obviously... imaginations of kinksters clearly step over the line. I would never. And no... don't even ask. If it's not possible with console commands - I won't.
Also yes, haha. When I release a new version I need to explicitly state that your mod will no longer work with it anymore. Yet, this thread still gets bombarded with questions about why the mod isn't working. If only people knew that version numbers matter as they're directly tied to whether the mod will work or not.

bonzero

Jul 11, 2017
Lenny (the freecam mod dev) is actually a moderator on the HP discord. He stated recently that reason it hasn't been updated is that HP broke certain features with their updates and it's no longer possible. His words so take it how want. Could very well still be possible, he just doesn't know how to get it working again.
Useful information. Thankyou.

I don't suppose anybody can pinpoint when it stopped working, as in which version.

Or maybe post some links to older versions if they exist and I can do some testing.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Useful information. Thankyou.

I don't suppose anybody can pinpoint when it stopped working, as in which version.

Or maybe post some links to older versions if they exist and I can do some testing.
It seems like House Party v1.0.3 is the last version it worked on.

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Nah nah, it works, I just placed the folder in the wrong spot, one thing that's missing is a camera mod tho.
I think you're thinking of two different mods. The freecam mod was made by Lenny and doesn't work anymore. DojaCatFucker's mod never included freecam and is the mod linked here and has been updated to work with the current version.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes