scorpi10n

Sep 16, 2021
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
Hey! Since the ************* can't be reached for whatever reason, can you share the mod from somewhere else?

Reactions: Pirate's Booty

SenpaiHD

Jan 7, 2019
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2.1 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
link is broken! :c

Fanwin

Feb 7, 2021
Hey everyone, I'm having issues and you may be able to help me !

When I start a new game,I'm just falling into a small apartment with nothing I can do. And when I restart, I find myself in a house without being able to do anything

Does someone knows how to fix this ?

pepefrog jr.

May 22, 2021

Link:
can you upload it somewhere else? anonfiles has been down for a couple of days

tahikucing25

Apr 29, 2017

Link:
link not found .. can you fix it?.. maybe Gofile or Pixeldrain ..

Last edited:

mlkg1g2

Apr 10, 2023
unfortunatly anon files has shut down for good. if someone can upload the mod somewhere else i think many would be grateful

Jan 11, 2019

im not exactly sure if its the same file but i think it is. check what it replaces and backup before you try

Jan 11, 2019
freecam got updated and should work now, cant figure how to work it with FDC tho. freecam requires a patch now which crashes if fdc is installed

Orewa

Sep 7, 2018
When I load a save file, all the characters disappear and the interaction buttons don't work, so there's nothing I can do.
Is there any other solution to this situation?

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
I just started playing it and yes it seems cool but I really want to know if I can just beat the shit out Frank, leave him unconscious, steal all the booze, have a ball with whoever and if he gets up! beat him again just for shits and giggles?

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
I just started playing it and yes it seems cool but I really want to know if I can just beat the shit out Frank, leave him unconscious, steal all the booze, have a ball with whoever and if he gets up! beat him again just for shits and giggles?
There are many ways to deal with him actually. If you want the satisfaction of beating him up, go down Leah's storyline, and she will train you to beat him. You can also knock him unconscious during Stephanie's quest and he gets a concussion for a while and you can steal all the booze you want. Another option is to romance him, or just get his friendship/love really high, and he won't suspect you of taking the booze. Even if he sees you, he will give you a pass, but it will decrease the relationship. Those are the only ways I've found so far. I would imagine there are a few more I'm missing because this game is like that. Multiple ways to do everything.

steelmonkey76

Feb 4, 2021
There are many ways to deal with him actually. If you want the satisfaction of beating him up, go down Leah's storyline, and she will train you to beat him. You can also knock him unconscious during Stephanie's quest and he gets a concussion for a while and you can steal all the booze you want. Another option is to romance him, or just get his friendship/love really high, and he won't suspect you of taking the booze. Even if he sees you, he will give you a pass, but it will decrease the relationship. Those are the only ways I've found so far. I would imagine there are a few more I'm missing because this game is like that. Multiple ways to do everything.
Legend, thanks for that.

hashirqqq

Jun 3, 2023
Just a random question, why are all the dlc's checked when i start playing and can you actually comeplete the game with all dlc's checked and will i able to see all of dlc's content in 1 gameplay or should i select one dlc at a time? i know its a weird question but i don't have any idea what to do about it.

ssmatt

Nov 26, 2017
Just a random question, why are all the dlc's checked when i start playing and can you actually comeplete the game with all dlc's checked and will i able to see all of dlc's content in 1 gameplay or should i select one dlc at a time? i know its a weird question but i don't have any idea what to do about it.
Without giving away any spoilers, you CAN get through all the content with all of the DLCs on, but some of the DLCs will start events that you need to finish before you can get back to regular game play. Though the same can be said for the original story content as well. if you put any character in a state where they are involved in something and are temporarily no longer present in the game or occupied, you need to see that through if you need them for something else that they need to be involved with.

Reactions: p22 and hashirqqq
3.60 star(s) 64 Votes