hashirqqq

Jun 3, 2023
Without giving away any spoilers, you CAN get through all the content with all of the DLCs on, but some of the DLCs will start events that you need to finish before you can get back to regular game play. Though the same can be said for the original story content as well. if you put any character in a state where they are involved in something and are temporarily no longer present in the game or occupied, you need to see that through if you need them for something else that they need to be involved with.
Thanks mate, I went through and played all dlc content and finished the gameplay following the walkthrough guide already.

ZERØ_ZERØ

Jul 2, 2017
(Alpha Patreon Release 09/12/2023)

• Upgraded the engine to Unity 2022 and HDRP – Huge graphics and lighting and underling engine upgrades!
  • Added loads of character customization options – we’re excited to see what you all come up with!
  • Broke lots of things. So many have been fixed, but many still need to be fixed.

Its a pretty cool update but sadly im not a Patron

• Sad
Reactions: Alfre4u and Wlms

DojaCatFucker

Feb 6, 2020
  • Broke lots of things. So many have been fixed, but many still need to be fixed.
And this is very likely why the FDC mod will die as soon as the update releases to the public. I have zero confidence that they publish their stuff "when it's ready" but rather on a "eh... why not?" basis. Also, I am already concerned that it'll just break pretty much everything I did, and honest to god - I have NO inclination whatsoever to rewrite hundreds of lines of code for no benefit. Been doing that for way too long, and I'm kinda growing sick of it.

• Sad
Reactions: hever50

ZERØ_ZERØ

Jul 2, 2017
they say they are working on a game called office party and while they are making stuff for office party (character customizer, enhancing the game engine, etc.) they'll port those features into house party.

Reactions: anka14 and p22

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
If you don't read the game manual on how to complete a particular route, you won't complete it on your own! You will fail! Because the game is LINEAR, as the developer intended, so it will be! You can't deviate even a millimeter! This game requires a maximum of 2 stars, no more! When loading the game, 2 prompts pop up. The first one disappears in a second, it is almost impossible to read it... But 2 will be on the screen until the game is loaded! I also received various errors many times when saving and loading. Sometimes some quests are simply impossible to complete!
At the moment of loading, the game advises you to go through it several times, so that each of them is different from the previous one. But she contradicts herself. As I already said, she will not allow you to deviate from your route even a millimeter. You can ONLY light a joint in front of the fireplace, no matches, no fire in the yard, no candles, FIREPLACE ONLY! Ruth Kate demands a CUCUMBER, not a dildo or vibrator, ONLY a CUCUMBER. The game seems amazing until you realize that you can't complete it without a guide! Not because it is complex, but because it is LINEAR.
I’m generally silent about the musical accompaniment... I turned it off after an hour of playing.

• Haha
Reactions: p22

Hellas33

Feb 11, 2019
If you don't read the game manual on how to complete a particular route, you won't complete it on your own! You will fail! Because the game is LINEAR, as the developer intended, so it will be! You can't deviate even a millimeter! This game requires a maximum of 2 stars, no more! When loading the game, 2 prompts pop up. The first one disappears in a second, it is almost impossible to read it... But 2 will be on the screen until the game is loaded! I also received various errors many times when saving and loading. Sometimes some quests are simply impossible to complete!
At the moment of loading, the game advises you to go through it several times, so that each of them is different from the previous one. But she contradicts herself. As I already said, she will not allow you to deviate from your route even a millimeter. You can ONLY light a joint in front of the fireplace, no matches, no fire in the yard, no candles, FIREPLACE ONLY! Ruth Kate demands a CUCUMBER, not a dildo or vibrator, ONLY a CUCUMBER. The game seems amazing until you realize that you can't complete it without a guide! Not because it is complex, but because it is LINEAR.
I’m generally silent about the musical accompaniment... I turned it off after an hour of playing.
I would also like to say a special word about intimate scenes. They are extremely weak. I will also say that I got the impression that the developer deliberately wants to humiliate the players. This is a hentai game, I came to it to relax, but all I get is humiliation.
This is one of the most terrible experiences I've ever had...

jvdonx1

Jul 1, 2018
Having trouble with Ashley's Smooth Operator route. I've looked up multiple guides, and followed them to the letter. I've told her she's hotter than Madison, I've talked to her about Mads' Sky Animal stuff. Calmed Mads down and agreed to prank Ashley, then threw the beer on Mads instead. Talked to Ashley again, told her I'd help Brittney, and did. Helped her dry off, got the diary, got her to BFF/Love status and got her to strip all the way down, washed her clothes, got her a soda, gave her her clothes back, secured her top, got her to compliment me on helping Brittney, and the only option I have is getting a blow job. The guides all say Derek is supposed to come to me and tell me how good I'm doing with Ash, then I get the option to go back to her room with her, but it never happens. Derek never comes to me, and talking with him gives no new dialogue. So what am I missing here?

p22

Jun 21, 2017
It would work 100% if you skipped giving her a towel and washing clothes.

There is a possibility of getting locked out of that path if you give her Madison's diary, (so it could push you down the path of pranking Madison with Vickie), but I do not remember the exact scenario that leads to this lock.

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes