Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
can someone explain me what is the FDC mod please? I dont see a description of what it does or features. thanks :)
The main function is to get Doja Cat naked and 'active'. Also you can have characters do naughty things. That screenshot on the previous page about the labia bug shows how the interface looks on screen.

BadWolf71

Jan 1, 2019
I finish the DLC without got the clue#3.

After the cosplay party start, you will get Patrick's head.

Some point for it:
1. Talk to Liz, use dryer to dry the head.
2. Find the Kinfe at the AC unit outside.
3. Talk to Liz, Ashley, Madison to tell them go outside. when the AC unit jammed, use hammer to hit it.
4. Get the notebook at the dancing area.
5. Talk to npc, especialy Katherine. She will help you to get clue#4 at the printer and she will tell you who invite Liz.
6. Get Partick's briefcase at the roof of the Gazebo (use with the hammer, you will open it). Follow the password at the top of the notebook item, enter it with brieftcase "secert boob option".
7. Take the broom, penguim, matchbox, talk to npc especialy Derek, Brittney, Ashley, Madison. Then, I think you can use those items at AC unit.
8. Talk the Tablet under the TV. Talk to npc, especialy Madison. Now, I think you can close the air vent.
9.Talk to Frank, Leah, Ashley, Madison and Liz. Follow the Tablet AC unit app color group to close those vent.

It won't let me use the hammer on the knife. It says that I can't do that.

Nevermind, it finally let me talk to Liz to progress. Didn't have to use hammer, it just allowed me to take knife.

Last edited:

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
The (for me) very best walkthrough i found so far is this one.
Feel free to post newer ones or better ones, i would appreciate that!
I simply love the Fact that he nubered the Steps/milestones for a better Save Management and naming the save files!

pepega1

Oct 8, 2020
Can the version 1.2.2 use the Mod? I tried the 1.0.9 version but starting a new game will crash and the old save would not work

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Can the version 1.2.2 use the Mod? I tried the 1.0.9 version but starting a new game will crash and the old save would not work
I believe the mod only works with 1.2.1 right now until updated. I haven't tried it myself but a user was having issues with it on 1.2.2

You can always just copy your HP folder and create a duplicate game and try installing it to see if it works for you.

donbas

Sep 23, 2017
Alright, so I was tired of waiting for the MelonLoader people to fix their shit... which is why I've taken matters into my own hands now. Even the latest release still crashes with House Party, so don't even bother trying.

Here's an updated mod package that's compatible with any platform, i.e. regardless where you got the game from.
/edit: updated for 1.2.2 (I'll keep this post up-to-date, since I saw it's linked on the opening post as well)

The FDC mod itself hasn't changed, content wise; however I've added a text file allowing you to customize keybindings.
That should make any and all requests a la "can you change keys to this-or-that?" a thing of the past.

Please note that I'm not using any other mod(s) myself and therefore will not be able to provide support, should you run into conflicts with files from other authors.

Link:
What does this mod do?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Because this game requires multiple save files. Completing certain quests locks you out of others. There is no gallery or replay scene feature, some sex isn't repeatable. If you just want to see the scenes download the game and the mod.

Reactions: barnss

barnss

Nov 7, 2022
Because this game requires multiple save files. Completing certain quests locks you out of others. There is no gallery or replay scene feature, some sex isn't repeatable. If you just want to see the scenes download the game and the mod.
understood, i found 3 save in steam

joanly

Jan 9, 2022
I used to create well-rated sex stories for this game, but I feel the developers are still somewhat ashamed of the sex part of their game. They like to think of it as a humor/comedy game first.

The result is that the Custom Story Creator is rarely updated with any features that help us create adult stories. I switched to my own games with Daz3D/Renpy as a result.

Purple_Heart

Oct 15, 2021
Unfortunately, it is. I don't even know how those people managed to make a UNITY game perform this bad on even decently new hardware. But it is what it is, I guess... nowadays people will be OK with stuff performing "somewhat lag-free" when the area is literally just a house and a back yard. When other games introduce whole open worlds to explore.

I've stopped questioning this nonsense a long time ago, and learned just to roll with it.

Yes. My personal recommendation would be: do Liz Katz first - because Doja Cat requires some additional steps (for example: you need to be in good standing with Madison to get DC invited to the party without any hassle).

From my personal experience, Liz Katz doesn't require anything special and can just be played "whenever" but you should be ready to commit nonetheless - because once you've started that DLC, there's no going back, temporarily.

Everything will be fine afterwards tho.
I've been meaning to come back to this game. I saw the link on op but I don't see any description about what your mod does. Can you explain what it does?

3.60 star(s) 64 Votes