1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Female is a description - you can become female, or become a female something, but "a female" on its own is a phrase that makes whoever's using it sound like a weird incel.
Agreed, there are far better options. 'Lady' would sound classy, and 'Woman' would sound much sexier. But 'female' is just strangely clinical and screams 'English as a second language'.

OrphanOrphan

Jun 9, 2019
Beeing where we are, the "female" word is a bit vague, cause futas are inherently females.

That's another reason to finally separate the tag Futa/Trans in two different ones, cause while Futas are originally women, trans are originally men (most of the times)

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Thanks. Good luck.

Also, thanks for all the English discussion. Where else can you get this level of language discussion :D

Reactions: $@~

ghosthog

Feb 21, 2019
Wow, game is like 2 minutes and has spelling/typo/grammar errors in just about every sentence.

The awesome review sums it up, "Games like this piss me off. If you can figure out how to code, figure out how to write. "

• Haha
Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Wow, game is like 2 minutes and has spelling/typo/grammar errors in just about every sentence.

The awesome review sums it up, "Games like this piss me off. If you can figure out how to code, figure out how to write. "
This. If only people would accept that just because you can program you can't create a game, and vice-versa, just because someone can write they aren't automatically able to make a game either.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
View attachment 3008890

Overview:
Probably the Title, not sure if we're Ferengi (this game is not about Star Trek) though. (Placeholder)
Thread Updated: 2023-10-18
Release Date: 2023-10-18
Developer: GenderBenderStudios -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3014864 View attachment 3014865 View attachment 3014866
I enjoyed the game so far, but to make a suggestion ...
- the game/prologue could use a little more of a 'backstory'/Intro.

- Explaining that the MC's grandmother (Step-grandmother) recently passed away; He was asked/requested by his Mom (Step-mom) to 'help' clear out his GM's home.
Lazy as he is, he knew that he would Never be able to finish the job alone, so he asked his girlfriend to help him.

- girlfriend's POV - She has grown tired of her BF being a lazy, pathetic 'Beta Bitch' (with a small penis) and she was about to tell him that "It Is Over" (break-up with him); that was before his GM died.
- She did not want to add 'insult to injury' so she held off for now.

- Step Mom POV, I am guessing that WE will find out more (How Mom became a Demon) later.
She was not always a Demon??
- like the MC, months or years before, she came into contact with one of her Mom's "artifacts" and became possessed??
- Step-sister does not 'hate'/dislike her Step-bro; but she loves to Bully and harass him whenever possible.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
This. If only people would accept that just because you can program you can't create a game, and vice-versa, just because someone can write they aren't automatically able to make a game either.
Well, I have seen plenty of games with far worse Grammatical usage, often because English Is their 2nd or 3rd language.

As I previously stated, I enjoyed the premise of the game. dismissing the spelling errors,
the DEV should have marked/labelled game as a DEMO/prologue,
or took the time to add MORE content to Game, to find out IF there was a 'market' for it.
- But I do Hate to see poor/sloppy 'work' because the DEV is Lazy, or just impatient to create something.

I Do Hope to see another/more updates. Curious to where DEV wants to take storyline.

Just an FYI - I am a Lover of Futa (and Shemale) content. :love:
I consider myself a decent writer with a kinky imagination, and I Would LOVE to be able to create a Good Game,
- I know absolutely nothing about 'coding', but I would Love to learn How.
(obviously, I cannot do any worse than games made by Non-English countries, or find there way to the 'Game Abandoned' pile.)

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
Well, I have seen plenty of games with far worse Grammatical usage, often because English Is their 2nd or 3rd language.

As I previously stated, I enjoyed the premise of the game. dismissing the spelling errors,
the DEV should have marked/labelled game as a DEMO/prologue,
or took the time to add MORE content to Game, to find out IF there was a 'market' for it.
- But I do Hate to see poor/sloppy 'work' because the DEV is Lazy, or just impatient to create something.

I Do Hope to see another/more updates. Curious to where DEV wants to take storyline.

Just an FYI - I am a Lover of Futa (and Shemale) content. :love:
Agreed, I was not being dead serious anyway, but it is true that it sometimes feels as if people end up deciding to create games without actually being capable of doing both the technical and the writing aspects sufficiently enough. Some strive to learn and do it, others end up abandoning their projects sooner or later, which is always a bit sad if people initially got excited about it because of what supposedly would be the game, even though it never gets there.

Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Agreed, I was not being dead serious anyway, but it is true that it sometimes feels as if people end up deciding to create games without actually being capable of doing both the technical and the writing aspects sufficiently enough. Some strive to learn and do it, others end up abandoning their projects sooner or later, which is always a bit sad if people initially got excited about it because of what supposedly would be the game, even though it never gets there.
Well, IMHO, DEV's or potential DEV's get so Caught up with the $$$-making aspect (either by their laziness; not wanting to work a Real job, or needing X-$$$ to help make ends meet).
So They Rush to create a 'product'(game) and It MIGHT actually be a descent game; but they lack time or imagination or (sadly...) their Game does Not generate the Amt of $$ they expected & they give up ("DAMN! This IS actually Work!")
They will often write a Beginning and a Few chapters, but no Real 'meat'/story or an ending...
-So now, they Hit that roadblock ("Now What?"; "where do I go from here?") Hard.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowIBecameAFemale-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote