kros94

Mar 20, 2023
no disrespect to dev but these ntr Dev's can't be trusted. they always sale their products with false promises and adds controversial content in middle of the game and also have excuse ready in case things didn't go as planned. better to wait for game to be complete.
already added....but ppl did not liked it so he changed game and deleted some scenes

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Please not here as well. I am sure you are the same person I banned from discord, along with your 6-7 accounts on ithcio....
Please give me a break. Just don't follow me. You live more peacefully, so do I.
got a troll in your pocket huh :D

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
Please not here as well. I am sure you are the same person I banned from discord, along with your 6-7 accounts on ithcio....
Please give me a break. Just don't follow me. You live more peacefully, so do I.
i am not sure what exactly are u refering to, but if u think that someone is hunting u please try seek medical threatment it could be schizofrenia.

i was refering to your comment where u alone declared that u changed and deleted scenes....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
got a troll in your pocket huh :D
Since I created this game and even more so since he was banned. Yesterday he was creating accounts on itchio one after another.
He even took some other guys' names from the discord server. I wonder what I did wrong to him, really.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
For some reason I have this game ignored, but when I look at the tags I can't find the reason why I ignored it, has anything been changed? If so I would like to try it, can anyone tell me? :unsure:

By the way Kuggazer I am not your troll, my account is old as you can see, I am just a humble developer who also plays this games.:D
Just clarifying beforehand, because I see that you are dealing with that issue right now.;)

• Haha
Reactions: kros94

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
For some reason I have this game ignored, but when I look at the tags I can't find the reason why I ignored it, has anything been changed? If so I would like to try it, can anyone tell me? :unsure:

By the way Kuggazer I am not your troll, my account is old as you can see, I am just a humble developer who also plays this games.:D
Just clarifying beforehand, because I see that you are dealing with that issue right now.;)
Don't worry. Fortunately, I don't suffer from schizophrenia ;)

I just recently removed the sandbox tag. Could this be it? i don't know.
Or maybe "someone" scared you that I would include ntr scenes in this game?

In any case, I'll say it again. There will be no ntr scene or sharing. I made a mistake once and I don't consider myself an idiot.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
Don't worry. Fortunately, I don't suffer from schizophrenia ;)

I just recently removed the sandbox tag. Could this be it? i don't know.
Or maybe "someone" scared you that I would include ntr scenes in this game?

In any case, I'll say it again. There will be no ntr scene or sharing. I made a mistake once and I don't consider myself an idiot.
Ok, I see you are in defensive mode, I don't ask anymore. Thanks for replying.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
No problem mate, I know sometimes this happens to us developers, I just didn't want to keep bothering you (just in case you were a bit obfuscated) but I'm glad it's not the case, anyway I was just downloading your game, I saw that blonde girl next to the main character, in the image on the main page, and I was interested. :LOL: Maybe I could have a thing for blondes.:sneaky:

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
So there's no male NTR, but will female NTR (lesbian) be avoidable?
I want to be honest. Lately I've been playing some games where there were lesbian scenes, and I skipped them....
I don't know why, but they didn't hold any interest for me. So I'm considering this.
However, if there should be in the future, it's always up to you to decide what to do.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I understand that this was converted from sandbox to VN, doesn't help that the player isn't able to make any decisions in the first three chapters while the character is being established within the story and new world. There are a few times I would have liked the ability to not do something but obviously couldn't (Chanel's underwear being one of them). Unfortunately, I found the idea of a blind MC in a modern "real" world more appealing than another fantasy world full of "randy" elf maidens who all want a "taste" of the human.

Wish all the success for the dev on this and their other game.

Reactions: dawlben

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
1. Is the mc actually blind? or is it some kind of turn of phrase?
2. If the mc is blind in his own real world, can he actually see in the fantastical world where he ends up?

4.10 star(s) 51 Votes