preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Will mc can see in the his own world? I don't want him to be blind at his own world as well

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
My English is poor, but I'm pretty sure it's spelled "a hero."
You are right. "An" is used only when a word starts with a vowel.
while "an" is most definitely used before vowels, always, words beginning with "H" can be the exception. there are a few that would have "an" in front of them, though "hero" is not one of them. basically, if a word begins with "h", but the "h" is not pronounced like in: honest, herb, and honor, you treat the word like it begins with a vowel and use "an" instead of "a"

Last edited:

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
There seems to be a missing image in chapter 2 after you helped Miriel home.

bg_tavern_night it says at the top.

missing image.png

Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
while "an" is most definitely used before vowels, always, words beginning with "H" can be the exception. there are a few that would have "an" in front of them, though "hero" is not one of them. basically, if a word begins with "h", but the "h" is not pronounced like in: honest, herb, and honor, you treat the word like it begins with a vowel and use "an" instead of "a"
Wow, english language is retarded as fuck. Stop writing letters if you don't say them.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
How do these ugly, little, gnome-lookin' 10-year-olds manage to consistently score with top-of-the-line breast and ass models, when in real life, most of them can't even score with their own hand?

Vaftrudner

May 19, 2022
My insinuation was more like this: Why do these devs keep making little boys as MCs, instead of grown-ass men, like we are? Admittedly, your answer was sort of funny, though.
Ahh, got you.
Yeah alot of MC's look to young. Some are on the verge of Shota territory.

Apr 16, 2018
Got a question about something. The MC is supposed to be blind correct or is it just a typo? Is the gameplay/scenes reflecting this or is there a plan to implement this, because it would be interesting to see what you can think up.

Deleted member 2755092

Aug 20, 2020
Got a question about something. The MC is supposed to be blind correct or is it just a typo? Is the gameplay/scenes reflecting this or is there a plan to implement this, because it would be interesting to see what you can think up.
The MC is blind since birth yes. However, if you have not yet played the game, it is wiser not to dig any further, and just play it, as there'd be a big spoiler on the story there. Play it, you won't regret it :)

Reactions: Devil's-Doctor

methusalix55

Jun 16, 2021
Hello
Do I really have to restart/play the game from the beginning after every update?

when i start v0.4 all my settings are gone, no saves are displayed and the gallery is locked.

If I copy my saves from v0.3 to v0.4, I only get error messages for all save files.

it would probably make sense to include a save file with every update, provided such problems cannot be solved in any other way.

• Angry
Reactions: BTLD

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Hello
Do I really have to restart/play the game from the beginning after every update?

when i start v0.4 all my settings are gone, no saves are displayed and the gallery is locked.

If I copy my saves from v0.3 to v0.4, I only get error messages for all save files.

it would probably make sense to include a save file with every update, provided such problems cannot be solved in any other way.
https://f95zone.to/threads/how-i-became-a-hero-ch-4-naughty-tales-studios.133017/post-10497919 :>)

Reactions: methusalix55
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes