Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ok the Erdie scene wasn't 100% forced, still forced to jerk off and cum on her face thats just skipped, forced sexual scenes with Arwen (i dont liker her so annoyed with that) forced with the weird cow girl thing, and also forced to act like a little panty sniffing weirdo

so, so far almost all scenes have been forced are we going to have a choice to stop being sexual with Arwen and actually have a choice who we sleep with

Reactions: wiseold6996

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
ok the Erdie scene wasn't 100% forced, still forced to jerk off and cum on her face thats just skipped, forced sexual scenes with Arwen (i dont liker her so annoyed with that) forced with the weird cow girl thing, and also forced to act like a little panty sniffing weirdo

so, so far almost all scenes have been forced are we going to have a choice to stop being sexual with Arwen and actually have a choice who we sleep with
i think that some of scenes he deleted from game cause ppl did not liked them on forum

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017

Basically, you are asking me to make all women avoidable. Sorry but no.
The story would take a completely incoherent turn going forward.
Obviously if you don't like that many girls from the beginning and feel forced to play it, I'm afraid this game is not for you. Sorry, but that's not possible.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Obviously if you don't like that many girls from the beginning and feel forced to play it, I'm afraid this game is not for you. Sorry, but that's not possible.
its not about making the women avoidable, just an option to not do anything sexual with them, and i've only said two girls i dont like theres more i like, but if everythings just gonna remain forced because story reasons which is a BS excuse then it probably be best to move on

Apr 10, 2023
Well making things avoidable such as sex scene is this big deal? I'm not sure what reason would you give then for certain kinks,I'm 50% sure you will include in future,well at least better then last one plz.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
As I said, many of them will have an option to do or not to do certain things.
But not all of them. It will not be possible to avoid having sex with Miriel, Arwen and Layla, for example.
The other races like Daka and Mu, will be completely avoidable, on the other hand.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I was interested untill i saw the sandbox in the Developer notes...

It should be in the Genre and Tags btw

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I'm not sure if taking the sandbox away was a good choice. but someone that didn't play the SB version won't notice.

There are quite a few typos and words left out. But overall, it's a great game.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes