BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ok the Erdie scene wasn't 100% forced, still forced to jerk off and cum on her face thats just skipped, forced sexual scenes with Arwen (i dont liker her so annoyed with that) forced with the weird cow girl thing, and also forced to act like a little panty sniffing weirdo

so, so far almost all scenes have been forced are we going to have a choice to stop being sexual with Arwen and actually have a choice who we sleep with
Well, after the changes, I like Arwen. The only thing I really dislike about the game is that the MC has to smell panties, it really grosses me out.

As I said, many of them will have an option to do or not to do certain things.
But not all of them. It will not be possible to avoid having sex with Miriel, Arwen and Layla, for example.
The other races like Daka and Mu, will be completely avoidable, on the other hand.
I like that the sex scenes with Mu will be avoidable.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi guys, if you can, can you please answer this poll? thank you very much.
We can also discuss it here if you like.

Reactions: darlic

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I don't see any reason for you to not add them. Variety is always good especially in a fantasy game.
I had read around that usually people who like them prefer human woman going with a male centaur and not vice versa. Hence our doubt.

Because in case they were included, it would be mc and female centaurs. (Obviously optional)

Another doubt is, Patreon how do you consider it? Bestiality and therefore liable to ban?

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I don't see any reason for you to not add them. Variety is always good especially in a fantasy game.
Because, as the post says, I'd be a waste of time if not enough people are interested. Daily reminder that optional content doesnt make itself. The more content gets added for a small subset of the playerbase, less content gets made for those not interested.

Unfortunately, not everyone seems to understand this. Even those not interested in the content share this "as long as its avodable" mentality, so they either abstain or vote "yes" out of solidarity, so "yes" usually ends up winning.

Personally, I find centaurs a cool addition to a medieval setting, but find 0 sexual appeal whatsoever in them. But I predict they're gonna get voted in.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I had read around that usually people who like them prefer human woman going with a male centaur and not vice versa. Hence our doubt.

Because in case they were included, it would be mc and female centaurs. (Obviously optional)

Another doubt is, Patreon how do you consider it? Bestiality and therefore liable to ban?
I voted yes of course :)

I think it's a bit ambiguous with Patreon here so most likely they are gonna say no......they are sentient horses so it could go either way.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

Patreon is really weird with their rules. There is already a cowgirl in the game, I don't think a centaur is that much different, so I would say it's probably fine but I don't know for sure.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I prefer to vote no. I don't like those kind of sex scenes, so I'm not voting for them to be included.

Holdos

Sep 13, 2021
Hi guys, if you can, can you please answer this poll? thank you very much.
We can also discuss it here if you like.

Greetings. On the one hand, I do not consider it a zooph because I believe that the human character of the centaur prevails over its animal part, the centaur has the brain of an intelligent being. You have already created a fantastic bestial being called Mu. I don't like barriers, if the script is good it may be interesting to create centaurs or other fantastic beings.

Oct 22, 2017
Hey Kuggazer . :)

Just found your VN and love it.

From what I read it had sandbox-elements before and also some characters/scenes were changed.
Can't comment on that, but the result is great! :love:

I really like the story so far. Right now this feels like one of these gems where the story is really smooth and round.
Where I, even given the option, go with most of everything, even if I'm not normally into it, to get the full experience of the story.
Where I most likely would be curious about how the MC manages this fantasy world and its mysteries/secrets as well as going back even if there was less or even no spelled out 'sexy times'.

Sure, everything happens quite fast, which in the beginning was my only 'complaint', but the pace is nice and like I said, everything flows really well and this way there is no downtime while it still didn't feel rushed. Somehow it still feels kind of grounded and 'layed back' or relaxed for lack of a better word.

Many thanks for your work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Holdos and Kuggazer
Oct 22, 2017

I'm not into bestiality (but like 'monster girls'), and would you ask me if I find a horses rump sexy I would say NO!
If you would show me Mu and ask me about her without context, I'd turn her down most likely (because of specific body traits, not because of the type of 'monster girl' she is).

But in the context of this story? From what I've seen and how you present and handle these girls? - I'd go with both in a heartbeat. A centaur girl would therefore be an interesting and enticing addition for me.

Edit (and rant :whistle:):
Regarding male centaurs - While I don't need 'me' as the MC to immerse myself into him or the story, I prefer the MC to be human (and possibly 'mundane', so no shapeshifter or something like that).
Although it might have something to do with tropes. I have way less to no problems with nonhuman MCs if they aren't the archtypes listed below (seducing vampire, mate seeking (pack) werewolf or big dicked centaur), but something original.

The LI(s) depend on the story. My biggest gripe with adult stories as a whole is that it's really not that easy (at least in comparision) to find human MCs in the nonhuman/fantasy category if nonhuman characters are present.

It's 'always' either a nonhuman MC with a female human, or they are both not human.
Always assumed those are more for a female audience?
Generalized it's always the vampire seducing the girl, the Werewolf getting the reluctant mate or the centaur with a girl loving huge dick.

I'm much more interested in a human MC and 'monster girl' LIs.

Last edited:

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Nice chapter 4. I think that the game has a lot of potential to be one of my fav. The updates are relatively frequent and I think this game might be worth supporting. Good luck dev.

Reactions: Kuggazer

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Okay, from what I understand from the comments and survey, they're not exactly looked down upon. Indeed, they are appreciated.

At this point I think they will be part of the story. I really like the idea of making the fantasy world as fantasy as possible, I won't hide it from you. We will see in the future whether to leave them alone as background characters or make any of them possible Li for MC.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
How will you work in the whole returning home thing (assume he'll return soon), and what about love interests in the different worlds?

Will he end up traveling between the 2 freely?

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Just got around to playing the latest update aaaaand...I much prefer the sandbox version. IMO it was much more interesting, gave the game direction, and generally held the threads of the plot together.

Dec 8, 2020
Just got around to playing the latest update aaaaand...I much prefer the sandbox version. IMO it was much more interesting, gave the game direction, and generally held the threads of the plot together.
that is the opposite of sandbox. VN has better game direction as sandbox gets lost with lack of direction. and sandbox never holds story threads together better than VN. sandbox almost always have continuity errors or is not a cohesive story because it is the opposite of what you said it cant keep plot threads together because it is not one story. Sandbox are usually disjointed stories revolving around the mc that dont interact with other characters because they dont track progress with other characters. Sandbox are also filled with bugs and bloat and i dont see how trying to track down a specific character on a specific day at a specific time and if you miss have to skip days and repeat per event adds direction?

Reactions: Crosaith.
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes