myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Kind of sucks that the sandbox element was removed. But I am probably in the minority here. People in this forum don't seem to like sandbox games very much.
The themes by season, about 5 years ago 90% of the games were either RPG or sandbox and new people have no patience:ROFLMAO:
But today there are also games that exceed the sandbox theme, if any developer does not put the skip mode in Renpy or Unity ...well :cautious::ROFLMAO:

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
HIBAH chapter 5 is now public.

I hope you will enjoy it. Just one thing, after playing it, we would like to know your opinion.

Any feedback from you is crucial for us.

Thank you, see you soon

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
Do we get to choose which girls we're into in this game or all/most of them forced? I like maybe half of them. Is the cowgirl in the 10th pic avoidable?

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
How I Became a Hero [Ch.5] [Naughty tales studios]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 650 MB

- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
So the parents just find a baby on the street and adopt it like its a cat? That's one way to start I suppose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That is literally all there is about the superman story that is great - parents just take him for theirs.
That's one way to start I suppose.
That is what makes you a hero among devs - getting supporters
at the ready to sustain you into anything just by showing up in their path.

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Kind of sucks that the sandbox element was removed. But I am probably in the minority here. People in this forum don't seem to like sandbox games very much.
I dislike the vast majority of sandbox games as they are mostly grindfests and force players into doing the same actions dozens of times in order to progress enough to eventually see a short scene. Like greeting your "landlady" outside will get you a hug. Waking up every day and doing that same action everyday will eventually get you a kiss on the cheek, and so forth. There are very few that simply use the sandbox element as a way to help users easily navigate through the maps, and easily track whatever love/affection points that game has with zero grind. Star Periphery, for example is a sandbox with no grinding and people absolutely love that game.

Reactions: Cernunnos.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HowIBecameAHero-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes