Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of How I Became a Hero v0.5 with a gallery unlocker.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
My thoughts on chapter 5

Overall I liked chapter 5 but I had one issue with it. Who in their right mind gets told from some sus dude he will make him rich and ends up being like; "Wow, you can make me rich?! Lead the way!" Even a 13 yr old kid would be skeptical as hell with something so clearly sketchy. It just made the MC look dumb imo and I'm worried this is going to be a common trend with him. This is one reason I can't play Lust Academy. Dumb MC's who constantly make illogical choices ruin a good story.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
My thoughts on chapter 5

Overall I liked chapter 5 but I had one issue with it. Who in their right mind gets told from some sus dude he will make him rich and ends up being like; "Wow, you can make me rich?! Lead the way!" Even a 13 yr old kid would be skeptical as hell with something so clearly sketchy. It just made the MC look dumb imo and I'm worried this is going to be a common trend with him. This is one reason I can't play Lust Academy. Dumb MC's who constantly make illogical choices ruin a good story.
Well, in MCs defense, the bad guy is/was part of a group of people that we'd been lead to trust and most of whom are indeed trust worthy. And, a lot of the people we interact with look or act sketchy, if we outright avoided everyone llike that the game would be incredibly boring

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Don't think I ever said it here before, so I'll say it now; I absolutely love and appreciate all the hairy pussys in this game. Hope they never get trimmed or shaved for any reason
I don't think they will be changed. I like variety.

Anyway guys, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see and what you would not like to see in the future, let us know.

Also if you have any scenes to suggest, of the various girls, after playing up to chapter 5, let us know. Of both worlds. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I don't think they will be changed. I like variety.
Delighted to hear it, you can never have too many hairy pussys

Anyway guys, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see and what you would not like to see in the future, let us know.

Also if you have any scenes to suggest, of the various girls, after playing up to chapter 5, let us know. Of both worlds. ;)
It's probably planned anyway but, I really want to eat out the giantess, now there's a pussy you can bury your face in. Like I want to eat out all the girls, but the giantess and the goblin girl are top of the list

Oh we have to be allowed drink Mu's milk straight from the source!!

Reactions: xxxavier
Oct 22, 2017
HIBAH chapter 5 is now public.

I hope you will enjoy it. Just one thing, after playing it, we would like to know your opinion.

Any feedback from you is crucial for us.

Thank you, see you soon
Hey Kuggazer

Here is some first feedback.

I liked everything until now.
With 0.5 I had to pause my playthrough early though.

Right at the beginning, when leaving Miriel, the MC says he has a plan for how to handle the goblins - and for he expects to run into them, I would expect him to at least toss some ideas around in his head - even when the final plan could only be made after he knows the exact circumstances.

Then, when he is at the goblin camp, he just jumps out - which is not overly clever, but understandable.
But after, he admits to not having had any plan - which means he lied to Miriel and is just plain stupid in itself.

It would be ok for me if he had had a bad plan because he is inexperienced - but even if he meant he had no plan of how to save Rixxa when he rushed just in - he should have thought about what options he had in general when approaching the goblin camp beforehand.

Like I said in the beginning - even if he interrupted himself getting an overview and a concrete plan - even inexperienced as he is, he should at least have tossed SOME ideas around in his head about how a confrontation could play out ...

Just standing there in front of Prork like he has all the time in the world thinking everything over while at the same time, Prorks knife is shown multiple times to show the danger it presents is also really weird. It might be 'ok' because Prork seems to be just a bully and no real threat, but the MC doesn't know that, and the interaction is presented as if he was in danger.

Before he seemed to be inexperienced and maybe a little naive, but smart and able to find ways.
Now he goes into the forest without a plan, weapon, or anything, expecting to go into a goblin camp with probably several dangerous creatures that are potentially armed themselves. He even tells Miriel he has a plan but doesn't. He doesn't even start to think about it after he lies to her. Then he just stands right in front of an armed goblin without a care in the world, thinking about how to solve this danger while the goblin lets him do that without doing anything himself.

I'll continue at some point to know what comes after, but right now, this small episode just makes the MC look really stupid ...

Sorry, but as you can see from the wall of text I'm writing about this small beginning of an encounter, this really hit me out of nowhere.

Maybe you could add some more dialogue to make it clear he didn't run in there completely mindless/unprepared and was maybe looking for an improvised weapon before he rushed in? Like I said - let him have a bad plan that doesn't work instead of no plan at all?

And maybe let him have a defensive stance instead of just standing there like they have a friendly discussion to show he is aware of the danger he is in
?

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Did the developer consider offering an I-Patch...on the AdultGamesCollector page it says Incest. But the MC is adopted so it's not an incest...whatever. Overall a good game

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Did the developer consider offering an I-Patch...on the AdultGamesCollector page it says Incest. But the MC is adopted so it's not an incest...whatever. Overall a good game
Adopted is still considered incest in some parts of the world and that's enough for Visa/Mastercard.

Reactions: Hornyowl

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
Great job Naughty tales studios, I really enjoyed this one and the story and I look forward to your next updates. I find this one so refreshing compared that what many others do with the mom and sisters approach. Congrats on bringning something new with a lot of variety to the table. Best of luck to you... cheers

gadu2121

Dec 27, 2019
Overall very good update.

The only thing I find unfortunate is the poor camera angles in the first time with Miriel.. Of course I wasn’t expecting a fucking festival, but the emotion isn’t really there either.:(

Savio

Jan 9, 2018
Just begun playing the game, but I have to say the MC reacts very strangely.

He was imprisoned for 3 weeks for just being a human by racist elves, who let him rot in solitary confinement in an inhospitable cell in just his underwear. Over that time, nobody talks to him and he is not even given enough food and has to rely on a fricking cat to bring him raw fish to eat. All the while they destroyed his amulet and burned his clothes.

Then they free him, with no real apology, they just expect him to be ok with it. The only place where he can sleep is together with a racist elf that hates him. Expecting him to 'fix' her, by proofing that he is . Then they don't even give him clothes or money as compensation, no the merchant reluctantly l lents him some, which he has to pay back.

And the MC is fine and seems thankful about all of it and is still friendly to everyone. IDK... I would probably be a bit upset about that treatment, and seriously consider if those humans in the past that killed some elves were acting in self-defense and were genocided as a response.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
0x52_URM cheats (WIP)

mc stats/money

View attachment 2533111

########################################################
modded gui -> Link
########################################################

extract attached file into the maingame folder (where the .exe is)
!always save before edit!

Rename (nearly) everyone,watch this tut ->>

create your own "gallery" (label search) how to --> Link

how to use : Link

open mod with alt+m
click the little open folder icon right upper
load a .urm file

i recommend always to play the game one time without cheats to understand gamemechanics

mod should work with future updates

this mod does not modify any game files

!use at own risk! - dont complain to dev´s /modder about broken saves/gamestates
(look for a updated 0x52_urm.rpa file every month or 2 at link above or use in-mod updater, thanks to 0x52
if you like the URM Mod consider support 0x52 -->
)
update

oidex

Jan 9, 2018
As for the last choice given of Chapter 5, I hope saying "I Love You" won't have a negative effect on building the harem and loving all the other girls. I don't think it will, but considering how the other option was equally devoted but not involving love I'm a little worried.
Don't worry. That's just flavor text, it doesn't actually set any variables.

|XenoN|

May 6, 2023
That was such a wonderful update...don't call me crybaby.. But i literally cried when they were trying to save MC...and i just love how Rasu run to get the artifact to save MC and never thought he could be in danger...that's the type of Best friend we want...except some male characters all male characters are truly kind...love this game ❤

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes