Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That was such a wonderful update...don't call me crybaby.. But i literally cried when they were trying to save MC...and i just love how Rasu run to get the artifact to save MC and never thought he could be in danger...that's the type of Best friend we want...except some male characters all male characters are truly kind...love this game ❤
1st :
spoiler

2nd:
who needs a "best friend" that gets you always in trouble/awkward situations :ROFLMAO:

Æ_17

Mar 15, 2022
Do you plan to continue with a story with his mother, sister? Or will everything be in the fictional world?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Do you plan to continue with a story with his mother, sister? Or will everything be in the fictional world?
Dev has mentioned that we will travel back to the main world at the end of chapter 6 (Kuggazer is the main person behind Naughty Tales Studio, in case that wasn't clear), and I'm guessing either MC's sister or his friend's sister would be first in line from that world, given the previous intimacy MC has had with them already (first kiss and used panties, respectively).

Reactions: Ara-sH

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Dev has mentioned that we will travel back to the main world at the end of chapter 6 (Kuggazer is the main person behind Naughty Tales Studio, in case that wasn't clear), and I'm guessing either MC's sister or his friend's sister would be first in line from that world, given the previous intimacy MC has had with them already (first kiss and used panties, respectively).
I think traveling back to the non magical world was always a given, the real question to me is how are we going to convince the girls to move back with us to the magical world not to mention joining a harem

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
Justice for Prork
Prork was in true sense Based.

And Rasu is a real friend
now I feel bad for cucking him.

Last edited:

Fucker289

Jul 5, 2020
I want moreeeee updates....... fvck i am hocked on this story...... give me more updates ... lol

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh i never played this one, i'm not too much into fantasy but it was just great.
Very nice refreshing story, very nice sexy women of all kind, i even loved washing the pigs !!

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
I do think how they would have killed the MC from thirst and starvation via neglect being just.. glossed over to be just absolutely silly that he just accepts it and never brings it up, even after 'burning' his possessions. I don't care how kink hearted you are, that's not something you let slide.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
I don't think they will be changed. I like variety.

Anyway guys, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see and what you would not like to see in the future, let us know.

Also if you have any scenes to suggest, of the various girls, after playing up to chapter 5, let us know. Of both worlds. ;)
I'm relieved to hear that. Far too often there is no or at least little variety these days for my taste

Reactions: S1nsational
Oct 11, 2022
Wow! Nice job redeeming Rasu!!. I don't completely despise him anymore! I think next time I visit Arwen he at least deserves to watch! :LOL:

More importantly, when it comes to the events that occurred involving Prork....and Rixxa.......and her delicious soup :sneaky:

This is my defense and I'm sticking to it!

1691002981555.png

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Deathcon1000

Jun 12, 2022
Downloaded this on a whim yesterday and glad that I did. So far I really like the storyline and all the different characters. Having the MC be blind in the real world was brilliant, as I don't think that's been done before in any AVN I've read. Now to see if he keeps his sight upon return to said real world, or if all goes dark again. Can't wait to find out.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
No incest planned?
There's incest planed in that we'll be able to get with out adopted sister and I think our adopted mom too, I think the reason incest isn't in the list of planned tags is because a lot of people don't count adopted or step family as incest. But as far as the tagging rules of F95 are concerned there will be incest in the game

Reactions: Punto
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes