S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys. We would like to do some public polls to understand your choices. This is very important to us.

We will start today with Daka the Giantess.

What did you choose for her?

Is it possible to somehow open a poll on this thread? Sorry, but I am not very experienced :)
I loved her, a very lovely and interesting girl. Also, she's one of the few girls with a hairy pussy and hers is so big you can literally bury your face in it

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Hi guys. We would like to do some public polls to understand your choices. This is very important to us.

We will start today with Daka the Giantess.

What did you choose for her?

Is it possible to somehow open a poll on this thread? Sorry, but I am not very experienced :)
So how is this going to work with her? She magically becomes smaller? He magically becomes larger? They stay the same and she just stuffs him in there?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: darlic

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Hi there. The chapter 6 is ready to be released.

In Chapter 6 our hero will become aware of many truths. Who is he really? Is he truly human? Why did he suddenly find himself in a new world? But most importantly, will he be able to return to his home? To his family?

Find out tomorrow!

Thursday, October 19 for $20 supporters.

Sunday, October 22 for $10 supporters.

Tuesday, October 24 for $5 supporters.

Thursday, October 26 for $2 supporters.

Saturday , October 28 free for all (Also on itch.io).

Changelog:
Added 617 renders

Added 16 animations (Sibilla and Zamna (New entry) )

Corrected many translation problems.

Fixed some minor bugs.

Changed the style of the in-game choice menu. ( Removed background)

That's all for now. Thank you very much for your support.

See you tommorow :)

MrSancini

Feb 18, 2018

Hi there. The chapter 6 is ready to be released.

In Chapter 6 our hero will become aware of many truths. Who is he really? Is he truly human? Why did he suddenly find himself in a new world? But most importantly, will he be able to return to his home? To his family?

Find out tomorrow!

Thursday, October 19 for $20 supporters.

Sunday, October 22 for $10 supporters.

Tuesday, October 24 for $5 supporters.

Thursday, October 26 for $2 supporters.

Saturday , October 28 free for all (Also on itch.io).

Changelog:
Added 617 renders

Added 16 animations (Sibilla and Zamna (New entry) )

Corrected many translation problems.

Fixed some minor bugs.

Changed the style of the in-game choice menu. ( Removed background)

That's all for now. Thank you very much for your support.

See you tommorow :)
thank you m8

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
really great game, one of the best. Likable MC, interesting story and characters. I hope the giantess will be able to come down from the mountain so she is not so alone. I want to help the moocow girl, maybe her race is not all dead and we get to help her... plus you know that wizard probably still has the necklace.... Anyway can't wait for more. peace.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
If the mc is blind how does he know it's a "fantastical world filled with magic with a variety of creatures, including elves, dwarves, giants and other magical beings."
Did he get daredevil powers? :oops:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
What are you on about? There has never been any NTR in this
iif you'd have bothered reading you'd have seen that he mentioned Max's life, and the NTR added in that VN , after 2 chapters
nor has the game or dev given any reason to not trust them when they say there won't be.
back to Max's life ...
I hate NTR, but cowards who are so afraid of something that it's nearly always optional and easily avoided, to the point of jumping at shadows, make me sick.
you should take up your own advice though

Like I said , that user clearly refers to Max's life, he can't trust the dev because he added out of nowhere some decisive kinks and those kinks were not implemented correctly and they ... could be found even if you didn't went that path.

I as well am concerned for the future of this VN but so far it's been great, so far I'm really enjoying this VN, for now I'll give the dev a pass and believe him, though we never know what can happen in the future,.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes