Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
A little spoiler would be welcome for those who didn't play the update yet.

As for the character in question, it's not YET maybe because of the curse that the village have (about bones melting and such)
I'm sure MC has some sort of Magic Dick or Special Juice, so the curse wouldn't work on him ... :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: MrSancini

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya forgot some sort of Magic ... think back the Goblin Kill, his hand ... he just hasn't a clue how it works right now ... there is much more to him. I'm sure that from his Mother genes and she sealt his power and he is now breaking tha barrier down slowly;)

Reactions: gadu2121

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
Nice update. I remember I stopped playing one or two updates ago, because the interactive map stuff was annoying. Good thing the dev removed it.
Story is on the interesting side and girls are plenty, various and all in their own way pretty. Unless you don't like elves (there are a few other races besides elves and humans too) then the selection is more on the limited side.
I will keep an eye on that. Very good work, dev. :)

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Think im going to be disappointed in this for a while. I really dont find any of the "milfs" attractive in this and honestly only interested in the sister right now and I dont think anything is happening with her anytime soon. Honestly I find the real life scenes way more interesting than when hes isekaied away.

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Will this turn into Max's life
because I don't trust this dev
I think only time will tell, i think the dev has a fetish for genres in max's life so you might have close similarities in this one aswell

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
Just got to the end of 0.6, and I really hope his family know the truth someday, maybe if they defeat Turgon asshole and he can make sure they don't tell anyone. I would have liked to seen Rixxa again, he did make a promise to help with the body. I thought in my head the cat would be discovered as soon as he got there, and of course sister found her. He's going to have to pretend really hard to be blind, watch out for looking people in the eyes, and need help 'blind.'
I really like the music in the game, I'm glad it's there, adds a lot to the game.
Hope to see more soon.
Also, somethings wrong with the Gallery, third page, top middle, it quits by itself with an error.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes