S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Just got to the end of 0.6, and I really hope his family know the truth someday, maybe if they defeat Turgon asshole and he can make sure they don't tell anyone. I would have liked to seen Rixxxa again, he did make a promise to help with the body. I thought in my head the cat would be discovered as soon as he got there, and of course sister found her. He's going to have to pretend really hard to be blind, watch out for looking people in the eyes, and need help 'blind.'
I really like the music in the game, I'm glad it's there, adds a lot to the game.
Hope to see more soon.
Oh the sister is definitely going to find out pretty fast. Not in the next update most liekly, but I'd say within 3 updates from this one. Like the girls from the nonmagic world have to be added to our harem and brought back to the magic world.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh the sister is definitely going to find out pretty fast. Not in the next update most liekly, but I'd say within 3 updates from this one. Like the girls from the nonmagic world have to be added to our harem and brought back to the magic world.
So, this game is strictly a harem game? No solo romances? I'm still going to try it either way, just wondering.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
So, this game is strictly a harem game? No solo romances? I'm still going to try it either way, just wondering.
So far there seems to be Main girls who can't be avoided, and then there are extra girls who are optional. It's like a certain house that way. Pretty much all the girls in the cover I think can't be avoided, and there's been two optional girls added so far.

Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
So far there seems to be Main girls who can't be avoided, and then there are extra girls who are optional. It's like a certain house that way. Pretty much all the girls in the cover I think can't be avoided, and there's been two optional girls added so far.
Thanks. At least I'm not going in dark on this. In your opinion, who is the best girl?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
The 2 elve girls seem forced at least, but i genuinely hope we can reject the other LI's, i have already no interest in at least half of them, like the 'sister' or pig farmer.

But more than that, i really hope the MC finally grows a pair and get some abilities, so far the only thing he's good at is having a big mouth, zero planning (like with the goblin), and crying a river.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Thanks. At least I'm not going in dark on this. In your opinion, who is the best girl?
All the girls are great, but I have three favourites, sadly only one of them are in the main cast.

The one who seems main, is the woman if the top right of the cover picture. Lovely woman, with a gorgeous hairy pussy. The other two, also have amazing hairy pussy, great personalities, and unique traits that make them irresistible

Oh, I should inform you, this game does give choices, but the choices start in Chapter 4, so just be aware of that

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is the MILF the one S1nsational says is sporting a jungle? If she's one of the main, unavoidables, I always have the skip key for her.
You can't do anything with the milf, iirc you had the quest from her hubby to find out what she is doing.
I don't remember which was the one with a jungle.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Different MILF. But yea she's pretty great too. Happily married though. MC doesn't have home wrecker vibes, and would piss off her son if he tried
Well, you know the old saying: "Better to be pissed off, than pissed on." Unless of course that's your thing. :ROFLMAO: Not judging. lol

• Haha
Reactions: S1nsational

Ingfire

Feb 27, 2020
There seems to be a missing render, "bg_tavern_night" that gives a grey screen right after you leave to find help for Miriel.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes