OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
Ya forgot some sort of Magic ... think back the Goblin Kill, his hand ... he just hasn't a clue how it works right now ... there is much more to him. I'm sure that from his Mother genes and she sealt his power and he is now breaking tha barrier down slowly;)
Wasn't that part of the potion Shalana gave him?

Reactions: Stroker Ace
Aug 3, 2021
I just played this game and I really liked it. The plot is nice, the characters are interesting and the renders are really good. I just want to see the MC getting some improvement, like learning to fight, learning magic or maybe being a little less dumb.

Also, dev, a personal request. If you decide to ruin the design of some girls by shaving them and turining them into generic boring shaved girls like 95% of the games in this site where every girl looks exactly the same, like some people are asking, please at least make it optional.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
I just played this game and I really liked it. The plot is nice, the characters are interesting and the renders are really good. I just want to see the MC getting some improvement, like learning to fight, learning magic or maybe being a little less dumb.

Also, dev, a personal request. If you decide to ruin the design of some girls by shaving them and turining them into generic boring shaved girls like 95% of the games in this site where every girl looks exactly the same, like some people are asking, please at least make it optional.
Hairy girls will remain as such. No changes are planned for them.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
Yeah. You can see the jungle on both of them. Skip button will be my friend. Especially for the cute lil Gobbo girl.
Three of twelve characters have a bush and still you cry about it. Roughly 90% of the games on this entire site involve hairless women and still you cry about one game in thousands that offers a modicum of diversity in a minority of the characters. What are you, 13? Grow up already if you are so frightened of female hair that you have to close your eyes and Skip through it.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Three of twelve characters have a bush and still you cry about it. Roughly 90% of the games on this entire site involve hairless women and still you cry about one game in thousands that offers a modicum of diversity in a minority of the characters. What are you, 13? Grow up already if you are so frightened of female hair that you have to close your eyes and Skip through it.
No one was crying. Well, except you. I just said that the skip button will be my friend.

merleved

Mar 17, 2023
No one was crying. Well, except you. I just said that the skip button will be my friend.
Except you actually have five posts in the last two pages of this thread alone complaining about bush.
Five posts complaining about character models and making sure EVERYONE in the thread knows how horrified you are by female pubic hair. Five. You didn't exactly 'just say' anything. Taking five posts in two pages to broadcast your opinion complaining is excessive.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Except you actually have five posts in the last two pages of this thread alone complaining about bush.
Five posts complaining about character models and making sure EVERYONE in the thread knows how horrified you are by female pubic hair. Five. You didn't exactly 'just say' anything. Taking five posts in two pages to broadcast your opinion complaining is excessive.
Ah Got it. You're also a stalker. Cool. This is a public forum last I checked. But, none of what I said was complaining. It was just me talking about skipping shit. All you're doing now, is whining because someone doesn't like what you like and like a child, you have to keep pushing and whining. Go eat some ice cream and take a chill pill, lil boy.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
indeed and if similar to the underwater breathing, it's only temporary power.
It'd be brokenly OP both in-universe, and the meta sense, for such a potion to be very long lasting or in any way permanent.

But yea, it was only temporary, because otherwise it'd have helped protect him later during the ambush.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes