S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Great chapter dev. Just curious if we'll find out more (or maybe solve) Erdie's pig family situation? And more about who cursed the Daughters of the Night?
Erdie said herself that what was done to her family can't be undone, and I can't see that ever changing. Can't have her in our harem if she has her husband and children back.

Who coursed the Daughters Of The Night feels like it's going to be a deeply important to story, so I'd be amazed if we don't learn more.

Reactions: TigerWolfe

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
Can't say I'm a huge fan of either of the "younger" elf girls but Erdie is great, also the Daughters of the Night have some scrumptious morsels, and mom and sis both look great too. Hopefully Bibi is actually down. And greenie rocks too. Regardless yes to all emphatically.

• Red Heart
Reactions: S1nsational

Capt. Fubar

Sep 8, 2022
Oi ma'dear Developer;

Well you see, there is an amazing...uuuh, file hosting site... GoFile thingy; you should check it IMHO.

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
This game has so much potential not that many complaints atm, good looking girls, great fetishes, maybe mc could look older. I really need to try support this asap.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Been a while since I had a chance to play who is the one that was hung up dead on the tree?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Been a while since I had a chance to play who is the one that was hung up dead on the tree?
It was that guy who lured MC into an ambush, trying to kill him (and near succeeded, if it hadn't been for , and by doing that, betrayed the guild in a bad way. I believe this was at the end of the previous chapter (chapter 5).

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
this game will have ic, right?
Given his interaction with his sister shortly before he was transported the other world, it would seem so (but as hinted in the story intro, MC is adopted, so no blood relation -- also, we don't know the circumstances as to why MC was abandoned as an infant.... yet!).

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Given his interaction with his sister shortly before he was transported the other world, it would seem so (but as hinted in the story intro, MC is adopted, so no blood relation -- also, we don't know the circumstances as to why MC was abandoned as an infant.... yet!).
iirc its implied that
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: S1nsational

Kylemnb

Sep 2, 2021
I'll be honest, I hope MC keeps his promise and doesnt talk about the other world but I'd much rather him tell his family and friends he's no longer blind, Obviously somebody is gonna slip up and it'll be obvious and I just hope he owns up for it

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes