Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Hi there.
I see you guys are quite active with speculation and we like that.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for scenes, please let us know ;)
We are in the writing phase, so this would be a good opportunity to add some new scenarios. Especially in the real world part, we don't have much yet. We had to cut a lot of things that only worked well in sandbox mode.

It is also fine if you write to me privately.

Reactions: Anderlim and darlic

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hi there.
I see you guys are quite active with speculation and we like that.
If you have any ideas or suggestions for scenes, please let us know ;)
We are in the writing phase, so this would be a good opportunity to add some new scenarios. Especially in the real world part, we don't have much yet. We had to cut a lot of things that only worked well in sandbox mode.

It is also fine if you write to me privately.
Whatever you do, don't have MC take advantage of his historical blindness to watch various women changing or otherwise being naked if they wouldn't be ok with it if they knew he could actually see now. It'd be a scumbag move to do, and MC is no scumbag.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Whatever you do, don't have MC take advantage of his historical blindness to watch various women changing or otherwise being naked if they wouldn't be ok with it if they knew he could actually see now. It'd be a scumbag move to do, and MC is no scumbag.
I agree, but don't. I think one of the first thing anyone is going to do in a sitch like that is peek. Then, if they aren't total scumbags, they think: "Shit, Wtf am I doing?" and hopefully stop. Or at least given the choice to stop, because let's be real, a lot of people are going to push their luck on it.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I agree, but don't. I think one of the first thing anyone is going to do in a sitch like that is peek. Then, if they aren't total scumbags, they think: "Shit, Wtf am I doing?" and hopefully stop. Or at least given the choice to stop, because let's be real, a lot of people are going to push their luck on it.
It's very situational. The thing I'm against is deliberately seeking out opportunities to spy on girls knowing he won't get in trouble because he's "blind". "Taking advantage" of situations he has no control over and/or didn't cause, is different, that I'm fine with.

Sneaking glances at his sisters boobs because she walked into his room topless, is different to waiting till he knows she's undressing and/or naked before walking into her room to "ask her something", or anything similar.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
It's very situational. The thing I'm against is deliberately seeking out opportunities to spy on girls knowing he won't get in trouble because he's "blind". "Taking advantage" of situations he has no control over and/or didn't cause, is different, that I'm fine with.

Sneaking glances at his sisters boobs because she walked into his room topless, is different to waiting till he knows she's undressing and/or naked before walking into her room to "ask her something", or anything similar.
I know. But, I'm only being real. If it was me I'm damn straight going to use my eyes to their fullest at first. But, since I'm not a voyeur, it would wear off pretty quickly.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of How I Became a Hero with a gallery unlocker to v0.6.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Reactions: Gametimer

bloodriotx

Dec 30, 2022
Just completed chapter 6 and oh boy! This is probably the best avn I have ever played. The story is fantastic and somehow kinda unique even though it's an isekai. The characters actually feel different from each other, like they all have personality, even the ones with 4 dialogue lines. Honestly, I am more excited about the next chapter of this game than I am of another expansion to Starfield lol.

Keep up the great work!

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017
Just completed chapter 6 and oh boy! This is probably the best avn I have ever played. The story is fantastic and somehow kinda unique even though it's an isekai. The characters actually feel different from each other, like they all have personality, even the ones with 4 dialogue lines. Honestly, I am more excited about the next chapter of this game than I am of another expansion to Starfield lol.

Keep up the great work!
can you share your save files and full persistent?

Dororohot

Aug 6, 2020
As someone who primarily plays harem games I don't think virginity matters in most cases. Characters that are very closely related to the mc like a sister, daughter( if the game has incest) or a childhood friend, in those cases most fans of the genre prefer if they are virgins.
Ya i prefer virgin incest .having sister and daughters as non virgins is a major turn off .As for other LI as far as long as they are not whores or prostitutes its not a big deal .

Last edited:

VieS_Et

Oct 20, 2023
Tried it, what can I say? with so many characters it's hard to get invested in the game not knowing which of the girls are virgins, the mc has a creepy and disgusting face that asks for a brick, plus the game isn't propery tagged - it's a kinetic novel.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Kuggazer I don't know how much control you have over the OP, but you might want to get a large note on that post telling people that choices start in Chapter 4. Otherwise there's going to forever be people complaining this is a kinetic novel when its not.

It might get ignored a lot, like other warnings I could mention, but better to have it than not.

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
Kuggazer I don't know how much control you have over the OP, but you might want to get a large note on that post telling people that choices start in Chapter 4. Otherwise there's going to forever be people complaining this is a kinetic novel when its not.

It might get ignored a lot, like other warnings I could mention, but better to have it than not.
Added in developer notes. Thank you.

Reactions: S1nsational

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Great chapter dev. Just curious if we'll find out more (or maybe solve) Erdie's pig family situation? And more about who cursed the Daughters of the Night?

Reactions: OhGodNotAgain
4.10 star(s) 52 Votes