PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Not trying to nitpick about the game, but the type of cane the MC is using isn't used by blind people. That's the type of cane someone would use having diffculties walking. Such as someone with a type of cast or a boot to stabilize an ankle. Plus problems with vision would be seen by an eye doctor.

Another thing I notice is Vag sex is missing from the tags. Does that mean there are no full penetration sex scenes? It's also a shame this is a kinetic novel. TBH they are a lot more boring than a norman VN.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not trying to nitpick about the game, but the type of cane the MC is using isn't used by blind people. That's the type of cane someone would use having difficulties walking. Such as someone with a type of cast or a boot to stabilize an ankle. Plus problems with vision would be seen by an eye doctor.
When it comes to things like the type of cane, or other inaccurate things like that in VNs in general, I'd recommend just assuming that it's an issue of the assets available being limited.

Another thing I notice is Vag sex is missing from the tags. Does that mean there are no full penetration sex scenes?
There's vaginal sex as of the most recent update, the tags simply haven't been updated yet. There's probably a few other tag that should be updated too

It's also a shame this is a kinetic novel. TBH they are a lot more boring than a norman VN.
It's not a kinetic novel, choices are given starting Chapter 4

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
When it comes to things like the type of cane, or other inaccurate things like that in VNs in general, I'd recommend just assuming that it's an issue of the assets available being limited.

There's vaginal sex as of the most recent update, the tags simply haven't been updated yet. There's probably a few other tag that should be updated too

It's not a kinetic novel, choices are given starting Chapter 4
Ok. Wasn't sure. I found this game on a different site and of course the tags are mostly the same, but there are a few different ones. That's true about the assets. I know I've seen a lot of the same ones in 75% of VN's that I've played. Makes it easier for the devs to use the premade backgrounds.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Not trying to nitpick about the game, but the type of cane the MC is using isn't used by blind people. That's the type of cane someone would use having diffculties walking. Such as someone with a type of cast or a boot to stabilize an ankle. Plus problems with vision would be seen by an eye doctor.
Yeah, I noticed that as well.

You know, when I first read the description, my twisted sense of humor thought, "I hope it's not a POV game, that could be very strange."

Lots of blank (or very very blurry splashes of colors) screens with dialogue and descriptions.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
First time its really is a step-family lol, usually is only "filters" for patreon :v 1692510496515.png

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Lots of new experiences for him lol, i was not expecting it, that was, very pleasant in a way, a pure soul, the hatred of a gentle man
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
The way this is written it seems like this was intended to be a sandox game

mark942244

Oct 16, 2018
I don't think they will be changed. I like variety.

Anyway guys, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see and what you would not like to see in the future, let us know.

Also if you have any scenes to suggest, of the various girls, after playing up to chapter 5, let us know. Of both worlds. ;)
I am up for anything, except futa maybe some NTR.

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I don't think they will be changed. I like variety.

Anyway guys, if you have any suggestions of what you would like to see and what you would not like to see in the future, let us know.

Also if you have any scenes to suggest, of the various girls, after playing up to chapter 5, let us know. Of both worlds. ;)
please never do ntr

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Are you talking about real Netorare, where the MC's partner is actually stolen or "Snowflake NTR" where any potential action like a man showing interest or the LI having an encounter with another woman you're involved with is considered NTR?
if its behinds mc back, is ntr :V but, i was talking about dicking

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
The way this is written it seems like this was intended to be a sandox game
As S1nsational says, this was originally a sandbox game. Then the Dev did make a non-sandbox version of Ch 3 that we could try. A big and loud, I was very loud, majority persuaded the Dev to continue with this. So, as said before, that's the reason for no choices in the first chapters.

Some don't like NTR, some dont like sanbox games and others, like me, doesn't like either NTR or sandbox. :LOL:

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
As S1nsational says, this was originally a sandbox game. Then the Dev did make a non-sandbox version of Ch 3 that we could try. A big and loud, I was very loud, majority persuaded the Dev to continue with this. So, as said before, that's the reason for no choices in the first chapters.

Some don't like NTR, some dont like sanbox games and others, like me, doesn't like either NTR or sandbox. :LOL:
Well, yeah... I mean, those and urination/scat are just the worst lol

Reactions: Aground9437

Sir Prise

Aug 10, 2018
Nice One. Really like MC's Background Story., it is something New. Can't wait for Ch.6. Good Job so far.

SSiKK

Sep 29, 2019
I'm only at the beginning of the story so my opinion is not necessarily relevant for the rest.
I find the protagonist unsympathetic
I was expecting a simple and happy character but he's actually a real pervert ^^ He has a manipulative side, it's very disturbing.
I like the concept of the game, the background of our character, the general atmosphere, but the one we play leaves me with a bitter taste.

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes