goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
no disrespect to dev but these ntr Dev's can't be trusted. they always sale their products with false promises and adds controversial content in middle of the game and also have excuse ready in case things didn't go as planned. better to wait for game to be complete.
i was and still am skeptical to a point but he so far has been extreemly receptive to criticisms and seems to want to avoid going that direction with this game

Sennistrasz

Oct 6, 2020
You are right. "An" is used only when a word starts with a vowel.
An 'ero.

As for the game, something that could be made better is to move the naming of MC to the beginning (e.g. when the baby joins the family) because this is quite awkward having to read dialogue deliberately avoiding the use of names, and it makes more sense for the parents to name the kid.

Last edited:

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
This has a lot of potential. I understand perhaps first 2-3 chapters being so wordy. You are setting up the world, hooks, & settings. But you might wanna concentrate more on action(Don't mean sexy time per say). But I felt my mind wandering/losing focus a bit to much reading all this up to current update. I like to read, but this felt like a slog at times, even with me able to read quickly.

But don't take it as I dislike what your presenting, just expressing my opinion on the matter. One which you can ignore all you want. Since I have not, nor cannot offer a dime for your work. (I use to few years back, but after spinal/heart injury, I can barely can feed myself*which I do skip days eating*, let alone support folks).

So continue how you want, I feel our MC a bit of a fluff. I understand he grew up with folks helping him out and felt very little independence. But time he's spending here, I hope he grows a pair. I don't mean becoming a douche prick, but more leaning towards standing up for himself and maybe kicking someone in the dick to show he won't get pushed around.

Again just an opinion. Other then that, have a nice time creating your work, toodles.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
So I take it, from reading the tags, that this game doesn't have proper sex yet?

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
So I take it, from reading the tags, that this game doesn't have proper sex yet?
Not quite. It has been hinted at in chapters 3 and 4 that MC would like his first time to be with someone special to him, and it does seem that we get very aware of who that will be in towards the end of chapter 4. Given the current progression, I'd assume MC's virginity might be "broken" early on in chapter 5.

That said, there's still some sexy times in the existing chapters as well, mainly in the form of handjobs and blowjobs.

• Sad
Reactions: acondo and MrJay

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Just played this for the first time, love everything going on and tons of potential and hooked me from the start. Very curious what will happen whenever the MC ends up back in his old world. Would be cool to see the MC transported back to his world even for just 2 or 3 chapters before the ending if the ending involves the MC finally returning home. There is so much emotional buildup regarding the MC's blindness in his old world plus the setup with his family and friends, just curious how that would be handled.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
are we gonna have any choices with who we have sex with because so far alot of it feels forced, also i dont know if a bug or not but the scene with Erdie still happens just skipped which if not a bug whats the point in giving an option if its ignored anyway

Reactions: Raziel_8

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
are we gonna have any choices with who we have sex with because so far alot of it feels forced, also i dont know if a bug or not but the scene with Erdie still happens just skipped which if not a bug whats the point in giving an option if its ignored anyway
What happened with Erdie?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
What happened with Erdie?
when she asks if you want to touch her tits, i said no but what happens after is forced just skipped but then shows her with cum all over her face, i just wanna know if thats gonna happen more just skipping scenes but they still happen or can we avoid doing anything sexual with people we not interested in

Kuggazer

Game Developer
Sep 6, 2017
when she asks if you want to touch her tits, i said no but what happens after is forced just skipped but then shows her with cum all over her face, i just wanna know if thats gonna happen more just skipping scenes but they still happen or can we avoid doing anything sexual with people we not interested in
I need to check that scene again. It doesn't seem forced to me.
Anyway, yes, some characters will be totally skippable. Like Daka.
Others will have some optional things, like Erdie. Maybe making the choice more distinct.

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
I need to check that scene again. It doesn't seem forced to me.
Anyway, yes, some characters will be totally skippable. Like Daka.
Others will have some optional things, like Erdie. Maybe making the choice more distinct.
not exactly what he asked...he asked if your "avoiding" is mean for Skiping scenes as this one (still happening in backgroung of story) or u can avoid it as it will not happend and will happend something another instead...like branches of story

4.10 star(s) 52 Votes